Need a Kombat Pass for Mortal Kombat.

KuragariNoKaze

CAGiversary!
So I find out that NetherRealm/WB is being a pack of greedy dicks.
Anyone have a code they don't need? I don't think they deserve money just because I bought a used game.

[quote name='KuragariNoKaze']I don't think they deserve money just because I bought a used game.[/QUOTE]

They don't get paid when you buy a used game.

This doesn't make them greedy...it makes you unintelligent for not knowing what you're purchasing.

[quote name='KuragariNoKaze']So I find out that NetherRealm/WB is being a pack of greedy dicks.
Anyone have a code they don't need? I don't think they deserve money just because I bought a used game.[/QUOTE]

here's an idea, buy one. You just saved $5 by buying used...now spend $10 to get the full game.

[quote name='KuragariNoKaze']So I find out that NetherRealm/WB is being a pack of greedy dicks.
Anyone have a code they don't need? I don't think they deserve money just because I bought a used game.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a stalemate then. They think you don't deserve to play online since you bought a used game.

[quote name='sag375']This doesn't make them greedy...it makes you unintelligent for not knowing what you're purchasing.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree here. This isn't exactly a secret anymore- it's been widely discussed already.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Sounds like a stalemate then. They think you don't deserve to play online since you bought a used game.[/QUOTE]

classic. i lold. best come back ever!

If you're looking for the Kombat Pass for the PS3 version and have Amazon credit, you could buy a $10 PSN code from Amazon and then use that right away to buy the pass from the PlayStation Store. That's one sort of way I'd see a discount of sorts on it.

Thanks to argyle for being awesome and hooking me up.
I'm lucky that someone was nice enough to help me out.
I still think this is a dishonorable practice, the people who think it's okay are just sheep enabling an already corrupt power structure and I don't know why you're on CAG if you think that's okay. I will think of you as I perform fatalities in MK.

argyle rocks.

bread's done
Back