Need a new PSN ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ssjmichael']IHAVENOIMAGINATIONOFMYOWNSOIGOTTHISNAMEFROMSOMEONEATCAG

Might exceed the character limit[/QUOTE]

lmao i have to agree with mike here if you cant come up with an id on your own thats sad and zerocool would never be friends with you.

Does it have to be all in caps too? :)[quote name='ssjmichael']IHAVENOIMAGINATIONOFMYOWNSOIGOTTHISNAMEFROMSOMEONEATCAG

oh yeah op and whatever you do no anime names theres too damn many of them ive killed alot of gokus/vegettas playing uncharted mp .

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Relisch?[/QUOTE]
nah

[quote name='ssjmichael']IHAVENOIMAGINATIONOFMYOWNSOIGOTTHISNAMEFROMSOMEONEATCAG

im just looking for something to help me get some ideas.

[quote name='lokizz']oh yeah op and whatever you do no anime names theres too damn many of them ive killed alot of gokus/vegettas playing uncharted mp .[/QUOTE]
fuck anime.

[quote name='RELISCH']nah

im just looking for something to help me get some ideas.

fuck anime.[/QUOTE]

That would be much easier if we actually knew something about you.

[quote name='ssjmichael']That would be much easier if we actually knew something about you.[/QUOTE]
name: elijah
i kind of want either frost or proton in the name. i really like those words for some reason. i also was looking for a pun of nintendo.

You shall not pass

No really

watch

3D Poet
2D Ninja
BoundedHen
Technopigeon
RELISCH The Perma FROST Mage
LOLWUT?
Sargent Adventure
SGT. Adventure
Boom Goes The Dynamite
Elijah Baggins: Proto Frost NiNja

I'm tempted to make a fourth PSN account with the PSN ID: RandomPSNID and then just hit random numbers on my keyboard that's connected to the PS3.

At least it'd get a laugh outta people I play against probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back