NEED a printer

Arej00dazed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
looking for a cheap ass, all-in-one, card reader (with xd), multi-ink cartridge (blk, mag, cyn, yl, etc) for as cheap as possible. I was looking at a canon and HP, but they're $150-200. Would luv to keep it under $100, but I know Im blown smoke outta my ass. also, NO EPSON, they can go choke on a donkey penis

Why do you need multi-ink carts? With HP printers, its easy to refill ink w/o buying new cartridges.

HP C4280 is on sale at Best Buy for $80, does everything you need, sans the multi-ink carts.

I'm selling my HP 1510 printer on the CAG Trading forums. It's hardly been used, and it prints, scans, and copies. All it has are surface scratches on the grey lid (the one you lift to do the copying and scanning), but those are just cosmetic.

I'm currently selling it for $50, but we can negotiate.

EDIT: @ SOSTrooper - By the way, the link you had is bad. I just checked BestBuy.com, and it's not on sale for $80. Maybe you're thinking of something else?

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Why do you need multi-ink carts? With HP printers, its easy to refill ink w/o buying new cartridges.quote]

im not a big fan of refilling cartridges. not saying its wrong, i just dont like to do it. and reason for multi-ink is so that if I run out of yellow, i just need to replace the yellow and not every other color. its easier for me to pay a low amount at one time over a bigger amount. i just prefer the multi-cartridge. thinks its the HP 5180(?) that i have a hard on for, but its cheaper to get my rocks off with a hooker

Canon Pixma MP510 also fits your need, and its about $40 cheaper than the HP C5180. But if you NEED a all-in-one NOW for under $100, you'll have to sacrifice something, namely the multi-ink cart. Or if you wait till fall, their prices will have dropped into your price range.

You can check craigslist or eBay for possible deal from individual sellers, or fatwallet.com constantly for deals.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Canon Pixma MP510 also fits your need, and its about $40 cheaper than the HP C5180. But if you NEED a all-in-one NOW for under $100, you'll have to sacrifice something, namely the multi-ink cart. Or if you wait till fall, their prices will have dropped into your price range.

You can check craigslist or eBay for possible deal from individual sellers, or fatwallet.com constantly for deals.[/quote]

i was looking at that canon and i think id rather get it, but it doesnt support xD cards. u have to buy an adapter (if one exists) and by that time, maybe same price as the HP

bread's done
Back