need a website to complain about my local blockbuster

ericx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
An employee bitch from my local blockbuster called to say they found "transformers" dvd on the ground without the dvd. they checked who had it last and it was me(over a month ago). I need a website that could help me not to get charged for the movie. it's going to be my first time using http://www.ripoffreport.com/default.asp, but is there any others? thanks.

bitch: we found the transformers case on the ground without the dvd and you were the last one to check it out(something like that).
me: i brought it in, everytime you put up a movie you need to check if it's inside the dvd case and when you check it out.
bitch: well, we could have had a new employee
bitch: she hangs up

i'm going to go right now.

[quote name='ericx']An employee bitch from my local blockbuster called to say they found "transformers" dvd on the ground without the dvd. they checked who had it last and it was me(over a month ago). I need a website that could help me not to get charged for the movie. it's going to be my first time using http://www.ripoffreport.com/default.asp, but is there any others? thanks.

bitch: we found the transformers case on the ground without the dvd and you were the last one to check it out(something like that).
me: i brought it in, everytime you put up a movie you need to check if it's inside the dvd case and when you check it out.
bitch: well, we could have had a new employee
bitch: she hangs up

i'm going to go right now.[/QUOTE]

You have no need to use a web service for this. Just speak to the manager.

[quote name='starman9000']You have no need to use a web service for this. Just speak to the manager.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and if the manager doesn't help you, go to the district manager.

[quote name='evilmregg']Yeah, and if the manager doesn't help you, go to the district manager.[/QUOTE]

Oh come on guys, it's much more fun to be passive aggressive!

I've had something similar happen at BB. They called me up telling me I needed to turn in a DVD that I had already returned three days ago. I told them I had already returned it, and then they gave me massive amounts of shit about it, acted like I stole it despite the fact I've rented and returned over 1,000 movies, and have been a customer for years. I told them I was going to cancel my membership, and call the distric manager, they basically said fine and they didn't care.

The next day the manager called me up telling me how sorry he was, and they found the movie. I guess the employee that called me tried to steal it, but they realized I wasn't going to just pay for it so they wouldn't make me feel like I stole it, and got caught.

Came back, i talked to the one who called me. i kept telling her i turned in the dvd and why didn't they check if the movie was inside before putting it up. in the end i'm not going to get charged and since i'm not going to pay anything i'm not going to tell this incident to blockbuster or another website i'm just not going back to my local blockbuster.

I love this, if they found the friggin case on the ground at it was empty wouldn't the rational conclusion be that someone came in opened it up and stole the disk?

http://www.blockbusterslaves.com/

http://www.planetfeedback.com/consumer/

Back in the SNES. Days I rented Micro Machines racing. They called my mom about 2-3 weeks after we returned it and said that we would have to pay $60 bucks for not returning it. She went up to that store and began talking with the manager. He told one of the people working to go check the shelves guess what. It was sitting right behind the MICRO MACHINES BOX FOR SNES in the SNES section. Sorry about the yelling the stupidness still makes my head hurt.

Wow...how old are you? You writing style comes off as a 14 year old, and I don't think 14 year olds have credits cards. Regardless, there is no 'website' you can complain to and get charges removed. Blockbuster does not check and read each complain and go 'Gee, lets remove this!'. Best bet is either the MANAGER or DISTRICT MANAGER (or in Blockbuster world, there called LEADERS).

[quote name='ericx']An employee bitch from my local blockbuster.[/QUOTE]

Wow BB hires dogs. No discrimination means no discrimination I guess.

Not to look down at the great employees of BB but why do you think they work there in the first place??? Because they are dumbasses and cant find a better job. (Student employees omitted in my statement)

bread's done
Back