Need a Wii? The Offical Wii Locator thread (CC/BB/TRU/Target 4/27)

austin is currently LOADED with wii systems. was in a few targets, walmarts, and a best buy and each store had at least six. I imagine due to wii fit they will all be gone by the end of the day. so if you are in or close to austin, tx heady down to target (best buy or walmart if you have to) and go pick one up

If traveling through Northwest Arkansas, many Walmarts have Wiis in stock for a good amount of time per week still. Berryville, AR is a smaller store getting 15 a week, and everyone in the area that wanted a Wii has one, so typically there's a few in stock.

Also of note is that walmart gets the amount of new Wiis according to the amount of accessories you buy when you get a Wii.

[quote name='xannibal']CircuitCity.com currently has bundles available.[/QUOTE]
Bundles are no fun. I found 3 Wiis at a Gamestop in Downey, CA. I'm gonna go tomorrow to see if they are still there. Yes!, finally gonna get my Wii!

the target in orange, ca (on tustin) always gets a big shipment of wii's. everytime i go i always see 2 sitting in the glass case.

If you subscribe to circuitcity.com's emails, they just sent out an email with an "exclusive" Wii bundle. Cheapest you can get it for is $334, if you choose Link's Crossbow Training.

If anyone desperately needs a wii, cc.com is allowing you to create your own bundle and purchase them. You can't just buy the wii, but here it is none the less.

Wii bundle

I received an email announcing this as email exclusive. It makes you buy the console, extra nunchuk & wiimote, plus one game. I added to my cart and was able to delete the game without removing everything else, so you probably don't have to buy the game (the other stuff is linked, though).

Anyway, nice option if your looking for one; not interested, personally.

I picked one up for my brother and his kids. Not a bad deal, since the things they make you buy are things you'll buy anyway - an extra controller and one game.

Thanks, OP.

[quote name='breakin2']I picked one up for my brother and his kids. Not a bad deal, since the things they make you buy are things you'll buy anyway - an extra controller and one game.

Thanks, OP.[/quote]

And what you don't want you can return and get your money back.

My sister decided yesterday she needs a Wii after playing my Wii fit...

I went to a bunch of local stores and no one had it until I went to the Target in Valley Stream, NY - they had 3 on the shelf and I grabbed one.

I finally saw Wii's in stock. They were at my local Walmart (Sikeston, MO). Weirdly they had the standard system for $250 and a bundle which included the system, Wii Play and an extra nunchuck for $318.xx.

[quote name='Blob3001']If anyone desperately needs a wii, cc.com is allowing you to create your own bundle and purchase them. You can't just buy the wii, but here it is none the less.

Wii bundle[/QUOTE]
man, and I thought Nintendo was actually trying to put a stop to that crap (the forced bundles).
Sorry to get off topic.

Frys.com has Wii bundles in stock.

http://shop2.frys.com/product/5596960

Bundle includes:
Wii Game Console - Nintendo
Wii Charge Station(additional Controller not included) - Nyko
Wii 2nd Nunchuk Controller - Nintendo
Wii Play with 2nd Remote Controller - Nintendo
Wii Super Smash Bros - Nintendo

From what I have seen at my local Wal-Mart (Huntington, WV) in the last few weeks, it seems like Wal-Marts should be getting more in stock. I have been there at least 5 times where they had Wiis available.

[quote name='D. Monic']Frys.com has Wii bundles in stock.

http://shop2.frys.com/product/5596960

Bundle includes:
Wii Game Console - Nintendo
Wii Charge Station(additional Controller not included) - Nyko
Wii 2nd Nunchuk Controller - Nintendo
Wii Play with 2nd Remote Controller - Nintendo
Wii Super Smash Bros - Nintendo[/quote]
Just came from Fry's and they had signs "We have Wii's in stock," but no mention of having to get it in a bundle......sneaky.

My friend who works at Bestbuy says that they get a shipment of wii's every Sunday but you have to get there really early to get one. I'm not sure if it's for all Bestbuys though

I'm going Wii Hunting tomorrow. I'm gonna call any gamestop within a 10 mile radius of my house (there's like 50). One of them is bound to have a brand new Wii. :)

Wii should be plentifull everywhere by now.

Saw my first ever stack of Wii's in the wild at a normal retail store today, it was kinda weird... Maybe the 3rd time total i've seen a system even available.

Walked into Florence KY Best Buy at around 4pm and there were 15 of them on a table with a bunch of other Wii stuff and some employee pimping the Wii to customers. Had mine since last year so didn't really care but was nice to see them somewhat widely available.

I work there and for confirmation today we got atleast 4 Wii Fit's and like 60 Wii Systems... might be more Fit's coming in tomorrow.

Cheers. I can promise Wii Systems in every store, Wii Fit's I would assume but cannot be 100% if every store is holding till sunday.

UPDATE; Wii Fit will NOT be availible sunday, June 22nd is the date for them.

[quote name='yukafls']Anyone have wii fit that likes it??? I am just not ready to dish out that much cash without getting some reviews.[/quote]

its pretty fun. i can see it getting old but not for a while. i was skeptical the first time i played it but as i kept using it more and more i started to think that it was worth my money. its also more fun if you get your girl or a friend to join with you

Hmm, ok. I think I will wait. I always say that with every wii game "It looks good, but I can wait for it to go down in price."

[quote name='s0undwav3']Wii Fit is hard to find ? Boy I've been to Target's in my area and they have a lot of Wii Fits. Just the Wii is hard to find.[/quote]
I preordered it so I haven't really been paying attention to stock anywhere, but I read a lot of the US allotment has been going to PAL regions due to the weak dollar.

[quote name='yukafls']Anyone have wii fit that likes it??? I am just not ready to dish out that much cash without getting some reviews.[/quote]
I like it, but if you are on the fence or not all that interested I would say wait a while - there are some more games coming out later in the year/next year that use the balance board.

Listen to Mrs. Shipwreck, she had a fair and accurate review of it. If you like casual 'fitness' and spending $90 on it. Then it's for you. I would personally wait until the real fitness games come out. It's up to you though. I hear Wii Ski is really good actually. Too bad you couldn't find a cheap board by itself.

bread's done
Back