Need a WIRELESS ROUTER just for a DSI file move

You don't exactly need that one but the Netgear brand is really good.

Honestly Netgear or Belkin are probably the best routers overall.

Just stay far away from Linksys, it may have Cisco's name on it but they are the worst routers you can get.

Why not just use a friend's wifi network/router if that's all you're planning to use the router for?

You'd save yourself $50.

[quote name='sasukekun']Why not just use a friend's wifi network/router if that's all you're planning to use the router for?

You'd save yourself $50.[/QUOTE]

none have them they just have wired ps3 or xbox 360.... i would go to a hot spot but your looking at 2 hours FOr a file transfer and dont feel like sitting at a hot spot for 2 hours and having it lock up

[quote name='sasukekun']Why not just use a friend's wifi network/router if that's all you're planning to use the router for?

You'd save yourself $50.[/QUOTE]

none have them they just have wired ps3 or xbox 360.... i would go to a hot spot but your looking at 2 hours FOr a file transfer and dont feel like sitting at a hot spot for 2 hours and having it lock up

Damn there was a 9.99 dlink from tiger direct from slick deals this morning when I woke up. Didn't see this post then but sorry expired now. If you have a facebook ask any of your friends if they have an old one to sell you or check craigslist.

Amazon has a 15.99 refurb router. If this is is all you need it for I'd just buy the cheapest thing by a manufacturer that you have heard of.

i think i might try a starbucks or some place like that and see if i can pay for a major download if they wont allow it for free...

i hooked the router into my pc and it just slowed my pc down to a crawl... Unhooked the router and it screwed up my entire system had to go back in and change all sittings by hand to make it work without the router...

Do you have a laptop running Windows 7?

If so, then i recommend Connectify. I use it for sort of the same reason, and it works like a charm for me.

Man I have a router I would sell for $14 shipped.. Only because I upgraded to n+

Pm me if I can help you. I have 61 feedbacks on here.

went to starbucks and they allowed me to do it..... was able then to take back the busted DSI XL after telling them i got this in 2010 and it was under the other warranty they used to offer and got a

GIFT CARD instead of a FIX ITEM THING

I Was sort of shocked that a

DSI XL cost 189.99 BACK ON AUG 1 2010 (they are like 130 now) nice thing is

now do i buy a DSI XL and pocket the other 60
or

SPEND 10 more bucks wait a month and get the 3 DS XL

though i probally wait for a good deal on either one of them since right now i still have a

Plain 3ds got for 70 off ebay
VITA
and
PSP with 2 major rpg games never played (the last 2 games that came out for the system)

bread's done
Back