Need advice on shipping lots?

warmsignal

CAGiversary!
Okay so I'm getting into the spare/replacement case selling market and I'm trying to figure out my best option for selling in bulk.

My dilemma seems to be - I can sell 20 cases in a medium flat rate box, but I gotta charge $12 freaking dollars shipping, which really makes people think twice 'bout buying if I factor in any additional profit off of the lot. At least I think. If you needed a bunch of game cases, would you shell out $30 shipped?

My other option is to cram 15 into a "small" flat rater and only have to charge $6 shipping, factor in my profit you'd get the lot for a little over $20 shipped. Either way, shipping stifles the sale because the price doesn't quite seem justified with the volume. One is like a $1.50 per case, and the other $1.30 per case.

Good deal or no? I really don't want to sell an entire LOT of cases for peanuts, it really would not worth my time.

Anyone who's bought or sold replacement/spare case lots before, please give your opinion on the matter. Thanks guys.

Ive sold the heavy locking cases before on Craigslist and Ebay. I found that you need to sell multiple case lots and i used UPS ground for shipping seemed to be the cheapest. I know shipping kills the profit for what people want to pay for cases. There just isnt much money in it for the seller. Good Luck

bread's done
Back