Need advice please: Rock Band 3, Band Hero, Guitar Hero sets for the Wii

rcx4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Fellow CAGers,

I hope you guys can help me.. I need some advice regarding buying a Drum/Microphone/Guitar Set for the Wii..

My cousin has a Nintendo Wii, and wants to play two games in particular: Band Hero and Rock Band 3 (mainly because of the keyboard).

I was trying to figure out what would be the best/cheapest set to buy to get all the instruments.. after some research, I managed to figure out that she can buy:
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Super Bundle [~$200]
Rock Band 3 and Keyboard Bundle [~$120]
Band Hero (used)

It'll cost a pretty penny, but this is the cheapest configuration that I can find..

Is this the best deal that's out there to get Rock Band 3, Band Hero, Drums, Piano, Guitar, Keyboard, and Microphone for the Nintendo Wii?

Thanks guys

-rcx4

i feel like a deadbeat for not researching specific examples but unless your cousin is dying to play "guitar hero warriors of rock", which it doesnt sound like it (you said just rb3 and band hero), then i would not get that particular band bundle. you can get a band bundle from an older game (like rb2, guitar hero world tour, band hero, etc.) and theres a very good chance it will be cheaper.

two things to keep in mind
1. you should check this site http://www.rockband.com/compatibility to make sure they will work (the band hero instruments work)
2. idk what its like where you live but in the new york area, the bundles are quite hard to find in-stores, especially christmas time

good luck

[quote name='nyj1218']i feel like a deadbeat for not researching specific examples but unless your cousin is dying to play "guitar hero warriors of rock", which it doesnt sound like it (you said just rb3 and band hero), then i would not get that particular band bundle. you can get a band bundle from an older game (like rb2, guitar hero world tour, band hero, etc.) and theres a very good chance it will be cheaper.

two things to keep in mind
1. you should check this site http://www.rockband.com/compatibility to make sure they will work (the band hero instruments work)
2. idk what its like where you live but in the new york area, the bundles are quite hard to find in-stores, especially christmas time

good luck[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your help; I think doing the Band Hero Band Kit [Wii] and Rock Band 3 + Keyboard bundle is the best way to go; now the hard part.. finding Band Hero Band Kit for a reasonable price..

bread's done
Back