NEED ADVICE whats better?

Southberm

CAGiversary!
ok for my 360 which i just got today from bb.com, i have call of duty 2, pgr 3, and madden. COD and PGR are must-haves but madden im questioning since i have it on xbox. My arguments against madden are that it took away just about every cool mode and ruined franchise (my favorite), not to mention the no challenging plays. My arguments for it are that the games that give me the most replay value by far are football and baseball games, and the game looks amazing....So here are my options

A) Keep madden
B) return madden for PDZ (love goldeneye-esque gameplay but do i want 2 FPS?)
C) return madden for NBA 2k6 (i have an HDTV and i still need a sport game in my collection)
D)return madden and wait for DOA4

ANY SUGGESTIONS???

I'd probably vote C just because I love basketball games more than 1st person shooters. I don't think there is any reason to have a second version of a game for the sole reason of it looking better (assuming that is the only difference...I honestly don't know all of the diffs).

[quote name='chickenhawk']I'd probably vote C just because I love basketball games more than 1st person shooters. I don't think there is any reason to have a second version of a game for the sole reason of it looking better (assuming that is the only difference...I honestly don't know all of the diffs).[/QUOTE]
na well supposedly the game was built from the ground up so its a totally different football game than madden for XBOX. And i play that game more than any game on my xbox, but yet for some reason i feel dead on the inside every time i do (NFL 2k fan)

bread's done
Back