Need an opinion

DaftPunkFan37

CAGiversary!
I'm selling a SNES game to someone that's worth $100. She asked me to hold it for her since she and her husband are short on cash and told me she could pay me next month.

Month passes, she responds back and we organize everything out, but then I noticed the game was added to the Virtual Console.

Should I tell her the game was added (i don't know if she has a wii or not), and if so how would I word it without offending her (I think I will, but I can't think of a way to say it without being offensive)

also, she mentioned how she wanted to send it to a neighbor so her husband doesnt find out (its an xmas present). Should I be a little bit worried about that part, if the neighbor takes it or something, how would I get my money back?

Sorry for asking some simple questions, i've never sold anything online before :oops:

If you're doing this over ebay I'd be very worried. There's no reason NOT to send it to her actual address, unless her husband opens her mail. And if you're accepting Paypal for this item you're SOL for getting your money if she makes a chargeback claiming you didn't send it to the correct address. This just sounds very shady to me.

[quote name='bmulligan']If you're doing this over ebay I'd be very worried. There's no reason NOT to send it to her actual address, unless her husband opens her mail. And if you're accepting Paypal for this item you're SOL for getting your money if she makes a chargeback claiming you didn't send it to the correct address. This just sounds very shady to me.[/quote]
im not doing it over ebay, i got an email about it from someone who saw my topic on CAG (i dont think the person goes on CAG very much tho)

i think she said she wouldnt be home to get the mail so the husband would go thru it. I found that a lil' bit fishy

ya, im not so sure about this

ill prolly just tell her that Secret of Mana is on the Wii and hopefully they have one and will buy it. If I needed money, i wouldnt go and spend $100 on a game that coulkd be damaged in the mail and is old. id spend it on something that has a practical use

bread's done
Back