Need Cheap Ass Deals on Xbox Games/Wireless Controllers

DrFoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hello everybody!
I'm planning on buying an xbox and a whole bunch of stuff for it soon, so I need some good deals. Instead of just leeching I searched amazon, gamestop, eb games, and outpost for the best deals. Here are the deals I have found:

Here are the best deals I can find on the wireless controllers:
Hip Gear 2.4 GHZ 24.99 Outpost
Logitek Cordless Precision 49.99 EB Games
Lynx Wireless 29.99 EB Games
"After Glow Flow Controller" 2 for $30 Best Buy

And here are the best deals on the games I can find:
Fable $44.99 Office Depot
Ninja gaiden $29.99 Preowned EB Games
Starwars: KOTOR $18.99 Office Depot
Blood Rayne $29.99 Amazon.com
Chronicles of Riddick $27.95 Office Depot
Psi-Ops $27.95 Office Depot $24.99 Preowned Gamestop
Mechassault $17.95 Office Depot/Amazon.com $12.99 Preowned Gamestop
Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow $36.95 Office Depot/Amazon.com $34.99 Preowned Gamestop
Rainbow Six 3 $18.95 Office Depot
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorow $27.95 Office Depot/Amazon.com
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge $17.95 Amazon.com
Simpsons: Hit and Run $19.95 Amazon.com
James Bond 007 Everything or Nothing$17.95 Amazon.com

Now I have not one, but TWO questions! Thats right, TWO!
1. Can any of you tell me which wireless controller is 'better' (from personal or third hand exerience)? I'm not getting the logitech one unless someone else can find it for $30 or so. I'm planning to buy 3 of them (too cheap to replace one that comes with console) so I don't want to waste my money on 3 crappy controllers :)

2. Can anybody find better deals on anything up there?

3. Oh yeah theres sort of a third one. Just if anyone sees any games up there that they know are really bad from first hand experience, please tell me :shock:

Thanks a lot for any help! You guys are awsome!

PS I had everything organized nice and pretty on word pad but the forums killed my spaces :(

heres some advice... try buying from some other cheap ass gamers here.... u will almost certinally find a better deal!

[quote name='StealthySeal']heres some advice... try buying from some other cheap ass gamers here.... u will almost certinally find a better deal![/quote]

LIKE ME!!!!!!!!! send me a pm if u see ne thing in my list....come on...help a hurricane victim.

The logitech cordless precision is the best controller out there...It's $39.99 regularly at Walmart, get BB to pricematch it with the GGC it will come out to $35...Also Logitech has an incredible replacement policy on all of their products, give them a call, tell them you bought the controller more than 30 days ago and it no longer works, they will send you a new one, and don't require you to send in the old one...So you can get 2 of them for $35...You can't beat that

I'll second the Logitech controller. Its not worth getting any of the others. However, instead of being a dicknut like dserafin.. buy them at buy.com, they had a good price on them when I picked them up (I assume they still do.)

dicknut???? WTF...I'm hookin' a brotha up...It's Logitech's fault for having such a liberal defect policy...Cornball or whatever your name is, take your logitech cordless controller, turn that som'bitch sideways and you know the rest...This is cheapassgamer.com, not honest abe.com

DrFoo you can usually just bring a print out of the webpage with you...They might give them a call, but usually not...Also there's a thread here that explains the Gamer Gift Card if you need it...Good Luck, and you will love the Logitech, it works as good as a Wavebird but with force feedback

Alright thanks a lot everybody. Just bought an xbox, Halo, and 3 logitech wireless controllers for $35 each. Took me two trips though because the first time the customer service person claimed that the wal mart she called didn't sell any logitech controllers and that internet prices were different (so I had to go back and find the number of a wal mart that told me they had them in...). But anyways thanks a lot they seem to rock.

Stealthy seal you should just do what they said (with the price match + gamer gift card combination). Its cool that these ones own wave birds so much (weigh a bunch less and have good force feedback).

Woohoo

bread's done
Back