Need cheap deal for HD-DVD drive for Xbox 360

RiCeBo1

CAGiversary!
I know K-Mart has them for $12 clearanced, but there's no more K-Marts around here in San Diego. If somebody can pick one up for me I will pay via Paypal however much it costs to get one. But if not, where are all the HD-DVD 360 deals?

[quote name='RiCeBo1']I know K-Mart has them for $12 clearanced, but there's no more K-Marts around here in San Diego. If somebody can pick one up for me I will pay via Paypal however much it costs to get one. But if not, where are all the HD-DVD 360 deals?[/quote]
I'm in the same boat. Trying to find the HD-DVD addon with no luck. Only store i have near me is a GameStop and Walmart. $12 for the addon (plus shipping) would be freaking awesome.

[quote name='anonymouswhoami']I've seen them at several Best Buys in my area for $49. May want to try them in your town.[/QUOTE]

They're all gone at BB. There's one left at a Sears Essential but $50 is a little too steep for a movie format that's already dead. For less than $30 I'll pick one up but $50 is too much.

I have one on my trade list (w/o King Kong on HD DVD; But everything is still sealed and unused). PM me for a trade or offers.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']They're all gone at BB. There's one left at a Sears Essential but $50 is a little too steep for a movie format that's already dead. For less than $30 I'll pick one up but $50 is too much.[/quote]

Sears Essentials is just a renamed Kmart. Did you actually try a price check on it, or did you just check the sticker price?

Let me know if anyone finds a good deal on this, i'm in the exact same position as the closest K mart is 30 minutes away and it will cost me $50 to drive that and back :(

Let me know, I'll be willing to pay up to $30

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Sears Essentials is just a renamed Kmart. Did you actually try a price check on it, or did you just check the sticker price?[/QUOTE]

I had the girl on the phone ring it up and check, and she confirmed it rang up as $49.99. Told her a friend told me it was on clearance, but didn't know the price. Said she would scan and let me know, and it rung up as $49.99.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Sears Essentials is just a renamed Kmart. Did you actually try a price check on it, or did you just check the sticker price?[/quote]
They are not the same thing. Sears Essentials are Sears stores, and will share prices with Sears, not Kmart.

[quote name='xXMrMattMattXx']Im actually selling mine for $30 with King Kong, Bourne Supremecy, and Transformers.[/QUOTE]

I'd buy it if your willing to send first. PM me if you want to set something up.

bread's done
Back