Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit USED $26.99 (360) FSSS Amazon Warehouse

Probably belongs in Warehouse thread, but this is a legitimate deal I've yet to see mention of so thank you. $20 is my price-point for this game though, unless it's the LE (preferably with codes). Thanks OP.

IMO this game isnt worth your time. i played for a good few hours, offline and online with friends, and all it did was get me to play burnout revenge again. so i suppose it did something right.

To give a contrary opinion, I dumped over 60 hours into this game, and 90% of that was online. The Hot Pursuit mode is crazy crazy fun, whether your are level 1 or level 20. Straight racing is OK, but not where this game shines. Totally recommend it at this price.

Bought this for around 35$ near launch when Amazon had it's black friday deals. This is a very fun game in my opinion. Playing 4 vs 4 online in cops and racer mode is extremely fun, consisting of many "HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT AWAY!" momemts.

Keep in mind that this is one of those need a EA bullshit voucher code from a NEW copy in order to play online. This isn't gamefly so I doubt you will get an unused code with this copy.

[quote name='supraazn']Bought this for around 35$ near launch when Amazon had it's black friday deals. This is a very fun game in my opinion. Playing 4 vs 4 online in cops and racer mode is extremely fun, consisting of many "HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT AWAY!" momemts.

Keep in mind that this is one of those need a EA bullshit voucher code from a NEW copy in order to play online. This isn't gamefly so I doubt you will get an unused code with this copy.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought, and part of why I didn't bite. Thanks for the heads-up.

[quote name='sgr76']I searched and didn't find anything. Gamestop has it for 48, Gamefly for 30 (keep price). Sorry if it was posted and i missed it but i like this price.[/QUOTE]

Your own cag and didn't check glyde I think it's cheaper there

Yeah online pass brings this to $37 used unless they had a sale for online passes that I am not aware of. It's going to be the norm it seems as even Mortal Kombat uses a online pass.

If you have a Family Video in your town, check there. They sell Hot Pursuit for 19.95 and most should include the online pass......I know mine did.

bread's done
Back