Need for Speed: Shift $15.99 AMAZON

The game is ok. I tried getting used to the physics of the game but never could. When it came out, many were saying it was stuck between arcade and a racing sim. Honestly, I haven't played it much because I just got frustrated trying to drive. Used controller and wheel at the time.

good price but considering this was given away with pre-orders of NFS:HP I'd say it's still about $5 too much

I'd possibly entertain picking it up sub $10

When I first dl'd the demo I deleted it shortly after but after having tried other racers (Grid, Dirt 2 ....) I came to give the demo another chance and was highly impressed with the controls compared to the others ... don't mind at all that it plays in between a sim and arcade racer .... love the cockpit view as well

Ultimately I think I'd wait for Shift 2 which is coming this spring and if that isn't met with high praise I'm sure Shift 1 will be even lower in price by then

Price is Meh, I was able to pick this up for $10 during thanksgiving week. Be warned if you do get it from amazon, its going to be a GH copy.

[quote name='lhfan04']Price is Meh, I was able to pick this up for $10 during thanksgiving week. Be warned if you do get it from amazon, its going to be a GH copy.[/QUOTE]

How do you know it's a GH?

Because thats what I got from Amazon when I picked it up for $10. Had the same non-gh cover displayed but I was sent the gh version. The gh cover doesnt look very good either very messy
pa.187461.1.jpg

[quote name='option.iv']The game is ok. I tried getting used to the physics of the game but never could. When it came out, many were saying it was stuck between arcade and a racing sim. Honestly, I haven't played it much because I just got frustrated trying to drive. Used controller and wheel at the time.[/QUOTE]

I agree. the physics on this game are stupidly insane. I tried it with the Logitech wheel. I was driving on a straight line around 60 mph and the car was loosing control. I also got so frustrated. So frustated that Im NOT looking forward at all to Shift 2

bread's done
Back