Need for Speed: Shift - 360 - Amazon - 24.99

[quote name='blahtastic']Warehouse games are used games, though. For an extra $3.00, I think I'd rather get the sealed copy.[/QUOTE]

Amen brother or uh... CAG'er

[quote name='___Vizion___']Amen brother or uh... CAG'er[/QUOTE]

They reseal them and are like brand new.
$3 is $3. Call me cheap ass.

Thanks OP, got it for $15 after my $10 amazon credit from Monster Hunter Tri. I've been waiting for this game to go cheap for a while. I missed the lighting deal last year :bomb:

[quote name='skiizim']Thanks OP, got it for $15 after my $10 amazon credit from Monster Hunter Tri. I've been waiting for this game to go cheap for a while. I missed the lighting deal last year :bomb:[/QUOTE]

how did you get a monster hunter credit already?

[quote name='Penguin1084']how did you get a monster hunter credit already?[/QUOTE]

I don't question it, I just take it. I received the email and the credit yesterday, this has happened to me a few times already.

[quote name='JesseJames']Newegg has it for $24.99 w/free shipping: Difference is that Amazon you hav...oes newegg charge taxes or is it like amazon?

[quote name='dapunisure']I wouldn't mind picking this up for $25 & free shipping, does newegg charge taxes or is it like amazon?[/QUOTE]

Newegg only charges sales tax for California, New Jersey, or Tennessee residents.

I did a little research when this was $20 AC via the EA sale (well, the PS3 version was, not sure about 360) and the reviews were mediocre. People did mention that the effects are pretty good at giving a sense of speed. I'll probably wait for $10-15, but on the PS3 version so I can use the Logitech wheel with it.

[quote name='One4Deuce']I'm tempted... how does this compare to Forza 3?[/QUOTE]

between the 2 demos I played, NFS:Shift felt like I was racing, Forza 3 felt like I was driving. If you want the end all of driving simulators you'll probably want Forza just because the amount of customization is insane.

bread's done
Back