need full version of gunz online

[quote name='cochesecochese']Damnit, Moxio. You should have just let him keep going and going until he fizzled out ;)[/quote]

:lol: Agreed - this seemed headed for something interesting

[quote name='camoor']:lol: Agreed - this seemed headed for something interesting[/quote] ok you idiots, the website does not have the full version of the game. Indead you can download the game, but you have to torrent files after you download it. There is another fuller version that enables you to start the game as soon as you download it without torrenting. IT's stated on there site to go to fileplanet.com to download it, but file planet cost money. Now do you think I have time to torrent a million files and patches that will take a zillion years????

wow you guys are a big help telling what i already know... and you learned something you didn't know. this must be the twilight zone cause I am the one with the question.

[quote name='NesHavok']ok you idiots, the website does not have the full version of the game. Indead you can download the game, but you have to torrent files after you download it. There is another fuller version that enables you to start the game as soon as you download it without torrenting. IT's stated on there site to go to fileplanet.com to download it, but file planet cost money. Now do you think I have time to torrent a million files and patches that will take a zillion years????[/QUOTE]

fileplanet does not cost money. You have to wait in line though to download stuff if you do not sign up for the pay service

you can d/l from fileplanet for free. the only difference is that you'll have to wait in line from a local server to download the game rather than a "super exclusive hyper light speed" server. :lol: you could've d/l the whole thing by now if you started from the first time you asked....

edit: what's wrong with torrenting the file after you've downloaded the game? you'll probably be receiving it from a torrent. it sounds like you want it without waiting or seeding the game torrent. you coulda d/l the whole thing by now if you would've waited in line on fileplanet from the first time you asked (i thought it was worth repeating lol).

bread's done
Back