Need good deals on World of Warcraft

MXMayne

CAGiversary!
I am looking for the best and cheapest place to buy World of Warcraft. The only thing I got going now is if I buy the battlechest with WoW & The Burning Crusade. Then buy Wrath of the Lich King seperate I get a $25.00 gift card from Best Buy. Can anyone find it cheaper I am really looking for just the battlechest. If anyone has spotted a good price online or in store let me know. I am going to several stores this afternoon to find WoW. Much Thanks.

All I got is OG WOW myself, just started playing again after a few years. I am looking for the best deal on the expansions myself.

Pure speculation, but I'd be willing to bet a consolidated all-in-one version will come soon. Come Cataclysm, a vast majority of the vanilla version's disc will be obsolete. Plus, the price to play with all the expansions will soon top $100, so building an all-in-one pack would make it lots easier for new people to hop in.

If you haven't got one yet, get a referral code from someone. If you're not playing with them, you'll get almost nothing, but you may be able to get some stuff for them (since they get game time + a mount from it).

bread's done
Back