Need help deciding....

LV-426RS

CAGiversary!
what game to get. I won a free game, strat guide and subsciption but I can't decide on a game.

choices-

PS2
Futurama
Hunter The Reckoning Wayward
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds
Battlestar Galactica
State of Emergency
NCAA GameBreaker
Jet X2O
NBA Shootout 2003
The Cat in the Hat

XBOX
Whacked
Legends of Wrestling
Dave Mirra 2 BMX
Futurama
Outlaw Volleyball
Hunter the Reckoning Redeemer
Battlestar Galacitca
The Cat in the Hat
Crash Nitro Kart
Night Caster

and GC
007: Agent Under Fire
Legends of Wrestling
Turok Evolution
Dave Mirra 2 BMX
The Hobbit

thanks

Man, out of the choices of games you have you might as well be askin' us if it's better to get kicked in the neck, stomach or balls.

If you enjoy the show, Futurama is worth free just for the hidden episode. Other than that.. maybe Buffy, there's not a whole lot of good there.

wow, I agree with the kicked in the neck thingy.

I'd get agent under fire, it's a decent FPS. Probably the best game on that list

The Hunter games have good multiplayer, though they can be had for cheap. As can about 90% of that list.

thanks all

I haven't played a wrestling game since the days of Playstation. Is legends any good at alll? If not I'm going with AUF.

[quote name='Supernothing']thanks all

I haven't played a wrestling game since the days of Playstation. Is legends any good at alll? If not I'm going with AUF.[/quote]

Legends isn't too bad, I would choose Buffy or SoE before it though. (IMO)

Legends pales next to most other wrestling games out there. I'm surprised they're on a third title. I usually enjoy wrestling games but Legends did nothing for me.

[quote name='bmulligan']I'd get agent under fire, it's a decent FPS. Probably the best game on that list[/quote]

I agree...

I'd maybe go with Crash Nitro Kart for the Xbox. I haven't seen that game anywhere cheap. ($30 might be the cheapest I've seen, not sure.)

I'd probably go with either that or Futurama, though I think the main reason to play Futurama is for the story (same with Chaos Bleeds - which you can find pretty easily for under $15)

I would say Agent Under Fire. It has this grappling hook in multi-player (assuming you like multi-player daeth matches) that is well worth it..just to see everyone on the screen flying all over the place. After that, I'd say the Hunter game for the XBox, since it has a decent multi-player.

[quote name='defender']now that punqsux agrees with me I have to change my mind...

agent under fire :)

j/k[/quote]

we usually seem to agree on games, and disagree on EVERYTHING else, lol

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='defender']now that punqsux agrees with me I have to change my mind...

agent under fire :)

j/k[/quote]

we usually seem to agree on games, and disagree on EVERYTHING else, lol[/quote]

I disagree.

go with the most expensive one that you were gonna buy anyway...if that applies...if not, go with auf or futurama....or think of birthdays coming up or something that you can use this deal on....

curiosity...

how did you get this deal?

^^I'm pretty sure he won it off that forum site that gives out alot of prizes. I would've already signed up and racking up the posts on that site, but it has an age requirement of, I think, 17. I read more on it and they verify your age as well when they ship the prize. Guess I'm just out of luck :cry: .

Thanks all.

I'm going to go with Crash Nitro Cart. Something I would mind trying and also for my little bros to play when they come over.

I won it off readysetgamer.com

[quote name='wubb']I'd maybe go with Crash Nitro Kart for the Xbox. I haven't seen that game anywhere cheap. ($30 might be the cheapest I've seen, not sure.)

I'd probably go with either that or Futurama, though I think the main reason to play Futurama is for the story (same with Chaos Bleeds - which you can find pretty easily for under $15)[/quote]

[quote name='punqsux']i agree with defender, crash nitro kart.

if you have some problem with that, go for futurama[/quote]

Dude, what am I chopped liver? :wink:

bread's done
Back