Need help, desperately

[quote name='Nate2180']
I'm an active member with several hundred posts in several popular forums and have been a forum-goer for a long time now, I know to post in the correct forum. I've apologized and I've repeatadly said how I posted it in the wrong forum. I'll call people assholes are spammers when they are being assholes are spammers. I won't when they're not. I add one word into my topic title and all hell breaks lose and people start to spam and get on my back about the word desperate. It was meant for comedic purposes and to stress the point that noone can give me a good GC FPS. Big fricking deal.[/quote]
I think most of them were being sarcastic.

@Roufouss-I do on other forums. So, you've NEVER made a mistake on a forum? Everyone has so either go fuck yourself or get off my back. I'm going to be honest again and call you an asshole. Asshole. I said I'm a vet at several other forums to try and prove that I know how to post. You're one of the assholes. You're being insulting, spammish, and hostile for no reason. Go hump your mom.

@WhipSmart-Still really funny. You don't know how to be nice, do you? I haven't done anything to you at all and you're on my back about everything. I respond to people this way because it's quicker than using quotes and takes up less space. It's better. So shut the hell up.

You guys are nice. 3 pages and most of them are people spamming my topic or insulting me because I used the word desperate and because I'm new. Nice. Great forum guys! Thanks for the warm welcome!

@dragaron-Thank you.

tfti.med.jpg

[quote name='Nate2180']@Roufouss-I do on other forums. So, you've NEVER made a mistake on a forum? Everyone has so either go fuck yourself or get off my back. I'm going to be honest again and call you an asshole. Asshole.

@WhipSmart-Still really funny. You don't know how to be nice, do you? I haven't done anything to you at all and you're on my back about everything. I respond to people this way because it's quicker than using quotes and takes up less space. It's better. So shut the hell up.

You guys are nice. 3 pages and most of them are people spamming my topic or insulting me because I used the word desperate and because I'm new. Nice. Great forum guys! Thanks for the warm welcome!

@dragaron-Thank you.[/QUOTE]

It's actually because you did make it sound desperate, and especially since you posted in the wrong forums. These guys don't take that lightly in all seriousness.

[quote name='Nate2180']@Roufouss-I do on other forums. So, you've NEVER made a mistake on a forum? Everyone has so either go fuck yourself or get off my back. I'm going to be honest again and call you an asshole. Asshole. I said I'm a vet at several other forums to try and prove that I know how to post. You're one of the assholes. You're being insulting, spammish, and hostile for no reason. Go hump your mom.

Namecalling and man-fucking - I think your gimmick has already been done to death, and by far better.

[quote name='Nate2180']@Roufouss-I do on other forums. So, you've NEVER made a mistake on a forum? Everyone has so either go fuck yourself or get off my back. I'm going to be honest again and call you an asshole. Asshole.

:rofl:

Waambulance-706103.gif

[quote name='Nate2180']You guys are nice. 3 pages and most of them are people spamming my topic or insulting me because I used the word desperate and because I'm new. Nice. Great forum guys! Thanks for the warm welcome![/quote]

Consider it a hazing. :) Now and forever your mind will be imprinted of what not to post in the deal forum.

[quote name='Methane']Nate's really bad at the internet.[/QUOTE]

Bullshit, he's a member of several popular gaming forums.

[quote name='keithp']Shhh, he could be Al Gore's son.[/QUOTE]

I thought his kids were older than 15.

[quote name='RudyPants']Anyway, isn't Timesplitters on the GC? I've heard that's a pretty good one.[/quote]

Yep. There is 150 playable characters, which is simply insane for a typical FPS.
Read more below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TimeSplitters:_Future_Perfect

@Nate2180: True, there is plenty of forum "rent-a-mods" that don't truly know their place. They tend to be quick with the trigger. Try not to take it quite so personal though. Even though I don't agree with their overly-aggressive approach sometimes, I'm sure they do help to maintain order and structure (which is as important as freedom of expression).

rabft4.png

Let it be known, that this thread to the internet to a whole different level. Now you're playing with power.

Geez, you guys are a bunch of pricks today. He apologized so who gives a fuck that he posted it in the wrong forum. Quit posting to it and it will drop off of the page.

Almost forgot, Happy fuckin' Holidays!

[quote name='Roufuss']Bullshit, he's a member of several popular gaming forums.[/quote] Rofl! :applause:

[quote name='h2dk']Geez, you guys are a bunch of pricks today. He apologized so who gives a fuck that he posted it in the wrong forum. Quit posting to it and it will drop off of the page.

Almost forgot, Happy fuckin' Holidays![/quote]
You too! The holiday part that is. :)

HELP! I need help desperately!

I need to find a Gamecube first person shooter, but don't tell me Mario Sunshine!

It has to be realistic, so no World War II shooters.

And no brown or green uniforms. I said REALISTIC!

Also you have to hold the gun in your left hand and have a purple sash.

And it has to support at least 50 player multiplayer.

Quick! Which one do I pick?

[Sorry, I'm just amusing myself. No offense to anyone :) ]

[quote name='Methane']Nate's really bad at the internet.[/quote]
[quote name='Roufuss']Bullshit, he's a member of several popular gaming forums.[/QUOTE]

:applause: Oh shit these two posts were fucking funny. Best thread ever.

And OP the title of this thread is fucking stupid.

[quote name='rickonker']:applause: Oh shit these two posts were fucking funny. Best thread ever.

And OP the title of this thread is fucking stupid.[/QUOTE]
Correction the OP and the title of this thread are fucking stupid.

OP- I would stick to responding to the posts that are helpful to you. Look into the games they listed. There truly aren't many for the Cube and they listed the best.
Also I'd stay away from such sappy attention getting titles. It only gets the flamers attention. If you made the title: Need suggestions on GC shooters, it probably would have gotten less attention from flamers.

Ok I'm in a giving mood so I'll answer the OP's question. For the Gamecube your only choices are TimeSplitters 2 and 3. If you really like shooters you should get a console that has more of them.

bread's done
Back