Need help finding 360 deals...

billymagnum

CAGiversary!
Hi can anyone help me find some xbox 360 console deals? I was asked by someone for help. They seemed to have dried up after Black Friday...I KNOW "why didnt you get one on BF?" well thats my friends fault. Any help appreciated thanks.

Also bumpage - my 360 RROD'd AFTER black friday/cyber monday ARGH

So I'm left with MS telling me to go F myself and just missing all the great F'in deals

Just re-upped my Gold and was starting to really swing in MW2 too. F me =b

Does MS still have that deal on the MW2 bundle? If you buy from there, you can either get it for $359.99 or you can get DO:A, ACII, and a 3 month card with it for $400. To me, It's pretyy good, and you could always sell off the other stuff to make it an even sweeter deal.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Does MS still have that deal on the MW2 bundle? If you buy from there, you can either get it for $359.99 or you can get DO:A, ACII, and a 3 month card with it for $400. To me, It's pretyy good, and you could always sell off the other stuff to make it an even sweeter deal.[/QUOTE]

I read about this. That was supposed to be their Cyber Monday deal.

I don't know if it's still going on or not but if you're looking for a 360 bundle then that one is EPIC imo.

I read that the bundle doesn't come with hd cables or something like that but everything else is great. You can trade in one of the games and get that.

I mean, a 3 month gold xbox live card too? Awesome deal

bread's done
Back