Need Help finding a Wii

garrett_in_the_hat

CAGiversary!
I've been trying to find a Wii. Does anybody know what days places like Best Buy, Circuit City and Toys R Us restock them? Or does anybody know any other place to find them?

[quote name='clockworkgreen']Well that was a quick thread. :)[/quote]

Lets fix that. Botticus is lying (but he isn't perhaps).

None of My stores had em in either but at one of my fye's they're gonna have 50 in stock and there's a promotion going on so they may also be on sale so I will be up there early to buy one

I went to Gamestop, they told me they would have them in stock the next day, arrived the next day, went home happy. Just ask when they get them, and get there that day before the store opens.

[quote name='Riyonuk']I went to Gamestop, they told me they would have them in stock the next day, arrived the next day, went home happy. Just ask when they get them, and get there that day before the store opens.[/quote]

YMMV - sometimes those guys just tell you to keep calling.

[quote name='Riyonuk']I went to Gamestop, they told me they would have them in stock the next day, arrived the next day, went home happy. Just ask when they get them, and get there that day before the store opens.[/quote]

I had to call my fye to find out when they would be in stock and the guy just told me when...it was that simple

Jesus just told me that a meteor would soon crash to Earth carrying enough Wiis for everyone inside its hollow exterior.

there are going to be Wii shortages until 2008 soit's going to be hard to find one for a while. check your local circulars every week though

After christmas it takes them months to re-stock the stores up again...that's how it is every year cause everything's sold out

[quote name='Foladar']every day*
Just call your Gamestops and Walmarts daily, you'll have no issue.
This link might help: http://www. gamestop.com/productavail.asp?miles=100&sku=020070&zip=32816&product_name=Nintendo+Wii&platforms=Nintendo+wii&sbox=020070a%2Ejpg&status=A&BN=False[/quote]Needs to get broken up with some spaces to avoid referral mangling.

I'll be damned, as of the update, looks like it'd be pretty easy to find around here. We'll see how long they last.

[quote name='garrett_in_the_hat']I've been trying to find a Wii. Does anybody know what days places like Best Buy, Circuit City and Toys R Us restock them? Or does anybody know any other place to find them?[/quote]

some Gamecrazy's had them last week, and might still have them, Target, BB, Sears on Sunday

bread's done
Back