Need Help Finding Batman ANd Superman Show

nefaquotek

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
So I'm searching for the following show...

The New Superman ANd Batman Adventures

it aired between 1996-2001. I think. Either way I'm having a problem finding it and my inner child demands it.

Lots of good childhood memories there.

If anyone knows where to buy one, do tell.

Thanks for your time

EDIT- I seem to have found it http://www2.warnerbros.com/warnervideo/classiccartoons/superman.html I thought that was a 1960 show. DUMB me. Anyway I'm still looking for the Batman counterpart though I'm sure it's there somewhere.

What you'll need to do is buy Batman The Animated Series and Superman The Animated Series..it's the only way you'll get what "BATMAN SUPERMAN ADVENTURES" were, two individual series airing as reruns: both sets do have episodes where the other shows up [cross overs]

Thanks to all that replied. Ya the combined collection is quite pricey, but I think it'll be worth it once I can afford it.

[quote name='nefaquotek']Thanks to all that replied. Ya the combined collection is quite pricey, but I think it'll be worth it once I can afford it.[/QUOTE]

just FYI, the volume 4 mentioned also includes the new batman/superman adventures intro as well as the original batman intro.

bread's done
Back