Need help finding cheap televisions

Hex

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Okay CAGs, I need your CAG-Fu for this one. What I need to find are LCD televisions in 30", 40", and 50". Or minor inch variations from that (like 32", or 42", etc). There are three key points:

- very low quality is not only acceptable, but encouraged.
- cheap is key. Ideally less than $500 (for the 30", and from then on trying to keep it as low as possible), but I'll go as high as $900.
- It must be a television, no computer monitors. NTSC is prefered for now, but bonus points for you if you can find some PAL ones.

I don't know much about modern televisions, so I have no clue where to look. Again, I don't need features like HDMI or 1080p, the cheapest and lowest quality LCDs are what I need. By quality, though, keep in mind that I mean picture quality, I would rather not have a POS that not only looks like ass but also falls apart if you breathe on it wrong.

Thanks for lookin'! :D

bestbuy has the Westinghouse 32" for $499...or $439 after coupon...its only in store though...check the back page of the ad to see it

[quote name='Jedi1979']bestbuy has the Westinghouse 32" for $499...or $439 after coupon...its only in store though...check the back page of the ad to see it[/quote]

Alright, I'll give it a shot.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']:whistle2:s[/quote]

High volume, low quality. Can't say more. :lol:

bread's done
Back