Need help finding the best place to price match this tv! please help!

markyshizzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
The tv model is t3253h. It is a 32 inch samsung hdtv.

i want to pricematch at sears and also get employee discount bc my gf works there. I was hoping you could help me find the best price match. Here is the link.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=173637

they said they could only match semi-local businesses. The sears is in johnson city, NY... so anything around the area including syracuse with a lesser price would be awesome.

the price at cc right now is 899.99

can u guys find any lower?

thx for the help

yes they will.... im trying to get ahold of the right employee :)

i know a guy that is going to do it for me.

does any1 know where i can get the best price match?

[quote name='markyshizzle']yes they will.... im trying to get ahold of the right employee :)

i know a guy that is going to do it for me.

does any1 know where i can get the best price match?[/QUOTE]

And he can be swiftly fired for this. I've seen it happen.

Not just for giving you his discount, but for stacking employee discount + price matching. Company policy strictly forbids this.

Good luck though XD

I was literally just eye balling this exact tv on both BB.com & CC.com.... Looking up reviews and deals on it now along with a 37" LG that's $90 more...

Anyone have this set?

I am going to be getting one of these by the end of the month. I couldn't find anything cheaper then 899.99 when trying to find a respectable store to buy from. There is a website called vanns.com that is a store out in Montana with the TV cheaper, but that will be a push to get some one to price match that. What you are going to need is a coupon to the store you want to purchase it from, that is your best bet.

only thing wrong with chief value is it doesnt carry a longterm warranty, when could i get a longterm warranty if i bought one from them?

[quote name='markyshizzle']only thing wrong with chief value is it doesnt carry a longterm warranty, when could i get a longterm warranty if i bought one from them?[/QUOTE]

Id at least call them and find out about a long term warranty... the place I bought my tv from (different etailer) offered a warranty... would be foolish for a place to not offer one

bread's done
Back