Need Help for Christmas

Damianogre

CAGiversary!
I buy games pretty much when I want them and usually on the best games.

So here comes Christmas and my wife is asking me what to buy for our 14 year old son.

I own the X-box 360 and the PS3 has been along staple of my house.

We just bought Borderlands, I told her to buy Uncharted 2 and Batman:AA (but she probably won't since I told to never buy games based on movies)

Are there any games out there that I'm missing? Any gems out there I should look at? I keep trying to find a top '09 list, but can't.

thanks for your help

God of war III (PS3), Ratchet & Clank: ACIT (PS3), Modern Warfare 2 (multiplatform), & mabye Brutal Legends (multiplatform).

I think its really dependant on what hes into really. Do games like Borderlands or Uncharted seem like games he likes playing? Only reason I ask is although they are good games (Batman is the shit even if your not a gamer) I know some people just arent into everything, even the best games. It could be hes a sport fan and MLB, NHL or Madden would be your best options (if your getting a baseball game get MLB the show, none of that 2k crap), or you can go to the opposite end and get him a niche game like Demons Souls.

Batman wasn't based on the movie, though.. 0_o

Anyways, I'd suggest going for Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time, it's a great game.

Well, I think we spent more then enough on games this year. Batman AA, Uncharted 2, Assassins Creed 2, Left for Dead 2, Modern Warfare 2. I think Grandma bought that Legend of Zelda game on The DS. I keep looking through the sale bins but I can't find anything worth buying, even for 10 bucks.

bread's done
Back