Need help from somebody 30 or over for psyc paper

SpazX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
I have to write a paper for my developmental psyc class and I have to interview someone that's 30 years or older about some aspect of their development.

I don't actually have questions to ask yet, but I need to know if somebody could help me out sometime later this week or early next week.

I know there are at least a few people here that old :p, so if you can help me then just drop me a PM and whenever I figure out what I'm going to ask you I'll PM you and let you know.

Thanks.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I would do it but you'd never accept the terrible horrors that delve within my psyche.[/quote]

Delve? Or dwell? There are horrors delving into your psyche? That must feel pretty funky.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I would do it but you'd never accept the terrible horrors that delve within my psyche.[/quote]

Hey, that would probably make a good paper :p

[quote name='RBM']Delve? Or dwell? There are horrors delving into your psyche? That must feel pretty funky.[/QUOTE]

Well, the horrors do dwell, but they also delve, and one must delve to see what dwells within.

Alright, thanks, I only need to interview one person, so whoever does it will have to be around later this week and next week so that we can do the interview over PM, AIM, email, however you want.

I'll just be sending you questions and then you send the answers and unless I need clarification we'll pretty much be done, so it shouldn't take too long once I figure out exactly what I'm going to ask. I don't think it will be anything personal, the examples given are things like career development, parenting, life transitions, stuff like that.

Are either of you parents? I think that would be interesting, so I want to ask about that if possible.

Thanks for helping.

Along with the other two volunteers, I qualify and I'm always willing to help out a fellow CAG.

Also, I do have two kids if that helps.

[quote name='y2jedi']Along with the other two volunteers, I qualify and I'm always willing to help out a fellow CAG.

Also, I do have two kids if that helps.[/quote]

Cool, the more people that are willing to do this, the pickier I can be :p. I think I want to do parenting, so it's good that you have kids.

Anybody else that's willing can post in here, that way if I'm in a bind and somebody isn't available I'll have alternatives.

I'll probably post in this thread every once in a while to keep it up for people to see (maybe I'll change the title....:p) and I'll let everybody know when I've got questions ready.

Thanks everybody for being willing to help me out.

Alright, I'm gonna start getting some questions to y2jedi and if everything's good then I'll be fine. If you don't have time to answer or anything y2jedi that's cool. My paper is due Friday though so I'll try to get anybody that can answer my questions right away this week.

Thanks everybody!

bread's done
Back