Need help from someone that can order from Amazon.jp

Eskya

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right location to post this, But i need help ordering something off Amazon.jp.

I'm a huge Kevin Smith fan, I was listening to Smodcast (his weekly podcast) and he mentioned that back in the 90s someone made a Chasing Amy (my favorite one of his movies) Manga.
So i tried to hunt it down, the only place i could find a copy for at Amazon, and it was 30 bucks, i thought that was odd, but being imported and all i was almost ok with paying it, then i though to go to amazon.jp.

and i found this
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4900845728/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

It looks like it's going for 1 yen +250 shipping and that's like what? 4-5 bucks? Now, let me say I can't read Japanese, so i can't tell if any of the sellers ship to America, and it didn't look like they did when i tried to order. So i was wondering if any awesome cag could order this book for me from amazon.jp and ship it over to me in America, I'd obviously pay for the book plus shipping twice, and throw in a bit extra if you wanted, or i could give you something off my trade list?

anyone over in the land of the rising sun willing to help this Gajin out?

bread's done
Back