Need help getting Fallout 4 at midnight

Darkfighter54

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok so I Pre Ordered Fallout 4 from Wal-Mart because I did a trade deal and traded 3 games for $50.77 now I forgot that my Wal-Mart is no longer open 24 hours and closes at midnight and I want Fallout 4 at midnight so I can start downloading it cause downloads take forever on my Xbox One. So I am wondering if anyone can help me think of a way to move my trade credit from Walmart to Gamestop? Or if anyone thinks they will sell Fallout to me a few minutes early? Any help is appreciated by the way my $50.77 is on a gift card. Thanks again for any help and I'm sorry if this is the wrong thing to ask in this forum.

I mean some people might frown upon it, but since it's such short notice, why don't you just buy it from some other store at midnight, then in the morning, pick up your Walmart copy with the gift card and return it to the other store with your old receipt. The UPC or whatever it's called should be the same. There aren't really any Walmart to gamestop flips right now.

I mean some people might frown upon it, but since it's such short notice, why don't you just buy it from some other store at midnight, then in the morning, pick up your Walmart copy with the gift card and return it to the other store with your old receipt. The UPC or whatever it's called should be the same. There aren't really any Walmart to gamestop flips right now.
So I ended up going to my Wal-Mart earlier today and I asked them if they would stay open and they told me they will either sell it slightly before the store closes at midnight or they will stay open a few extra minutes for me to complete my transaction as long as I am in the store before midnight. So hopefully it works out and I can get it at midnight. Thank you very much for the reply!

bread's done
Back