need help! hooking up my japanese ps3 2 play usa games & downloading settings,please

GameReeper

CAGiversary!
I'm having a horrible time trying to configure my japanese ps3 to play usa games. When I put the USA PS3 game in, it said I need to first update the settings. I hooked it up to my cable modem and I get a message saing IP address failed. I'm so upset and can't find anyone to help me. I spent $1087.00 this from play-asia.com and they won't take it back or let me return it. I called Sony and they said I need to Call Sony Japan. I have absolutly no idea what to do now, and if I try to dump it on ebay, I doubt th epeople buying it will no what to do as well and then I'll be in a fight with them.

If anyone can help me on this or would like to buy this for $1,000 shipped for free, please message me or reply to this topic.

Why does the ps3 have to be so complicated, I'm afraid I just threw away $1,000.

Please help me out if you can.

Dude, how the hell did you pay $1000 for a Japanese PS3? They are going for $500-600 on Ebay. Regardless, it's just your internet connection, calm down.

bread's done
Back