Need help! Locating a rare game!

sheppyboy2000

CAGiversary!
Okay, before I get the usual "check Ebay" response, I did. Sadly, only one person has it and he's a bit of a scalper ($120 for the strat guide for Darcula X kind of scalper) so I tried to talk him down but he would not budge on his price. So now I'm looking for Japanese resources to purchase such a game and did not know if anyone knew of such resources.

The game I am hunting for, in particular, is a complete copy of Beatmania for the Wonderswan.

Any help, possibly even a Japanese contact, would be most helpful.

I can take a gander around my area for you.... but Cheapy is closer to the real resource centers... so ask him if he has time.
I'll let you know if I find one,... what are you willing to pay, so if I buy it on the spot, I'm not out money?..? :)

I'd be willing to pay $40 with shipping when all is said and done. But I that is based on finding a complete copy, including the little plastic turn table that snaps onto the wonderswan. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

I'm halfway tempted to bug Cheapy about it but he's got a full website to run, seems kinda petty. Also, if you need help tracking down some US games, I can see what I can do.

Thanks again.

Damnit, I hate paying scalpers but the temptation is too great.

*sigh*

Alright all, hunts over. I bought from the bastard scalper.

bread's done
Back