Need help regarding half.com purchase

Well I ordered something from half.com 2 days ago. The seller still didn't confirm it and it's past the 2 day thing. So I ordered the same thing from another person. I was recently reading the Help section on the site and it said that there is no way to cancel an order. Can my old order still be confirmed and will I be charged for both of the items?

Well, you shouldn't have ordered the second item until you resolved the cancellation issue with the first item. Just send the seller an e-mail describing your situation and most of the time they will be "understanding" (I use the term loosely).

Taking over the thread, I ordered something from someone through half.com but never received the item. The other party claimed that the item was shipped.

In any event, I filed a claim against them. Was that the appropriate thing to do? In addition, how long does this process usually take?

[quote name='SadieDee']How long ago did this happen? How much did the item cost? Does the seller have a good rating (link?)[/quote]

I bought a textbook (~$70) from superbookdealscom near the end of August. Waited a month and a half, and never received the item. Sent them several e-mails, but the best I got was that they had shipped the item, according to their records. That is when I filed a claim against them.

bread's done
Back