Need help remembering a beat em up

dejeckt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
I have recently purchased Final Fight Double Impact and suddenly I would like to play my favorite beat em ups from the past.

I having trouble remembering this particular beat em up...I wanna say you play as ninja (not sure) in an urban setting (somewhat sure) for the first stage. When you go to the gameover continue screen you character is on the ground with a power circular saw inching closer to your neck. Do any of you remember what game I'm talking about?

They should star porting over great 4 player beatemup games onto PSN/Xbox live like X-men or Simpsons ^^

I think it is Ninja Gaiden arcade...but i could've sworn its a bit different than what I remembered (fuzzy memory). I don't think there were too many beat em ups with continue screen that had a circular power saw.

There aren't too many beat 'em ups on XBLA/PSN. The only ones I can think of are TMNT, TMNT2, Castle Crashers and Streets of Rage 2. I'd love to see more of them ported, but I think the problem is that most of the good ones are licensed games and that extra step means we probably won't see them.

[quote name='Rooster752']There aren't too many beat 'em ups on XBLA/PSN. The only ones I can think of are TMNT, TMNT2, Castle Crashers and Streets of Rage 2. I'd love to see more of them ported, but I think the problem is that most of the good ones are licensed games and that extra step means we probably won't see them.[/QUOTE]

They need to make battletoads.

bread's done
Back