Need help with a bully

Murderstorm

CAGiversary!
Hes in my boating class hes a new student that transferred in today. He sat next to me and said he was going to kick my butt. I don't know what to do flats is a pretty intimating guy.

tumblr_lh8xlmzWyq1qeo9yho1_500.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Put it in his pooper. He'll leave you alone then.

Or you'll have a boyfriend. Whatev.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a win/win situation.

Punch him in the face while the teacher is there. The teacher will separate the two of you.If he tries to come after you carry some mace.

[quote name='Murderstorm']I don't know what to do flats is a pretty intimating guy.[/QUOTE]

Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. Before we continue any further:

The bully's name is Flats?

[quote name='wwe101']haha spongebob, I can't believe most posters missed it. post of the year![/QUOTE]

Never watched a single episode.

how old are you? and I find that if you want someone to leave you alone, you go straight for them. Don't show fear and get in his face like you are way crazier than them. Break his nose, kick him in the nuts, tell him how your gonna bend his mom over and hit it from behind while he watches. Get inside his head.

edit: I also don't watch spongebob.

The same way you deal with any bully, anywhere. When he is bullying you, confront him and ask him if he challenges you to a fight. If he accepts the challenge, you annihilate his pansy ass. Most bullies are all talk.

And I got the joke, but I think we're all giving advice on how to deal with real bullies because it's a problem everywhere. Society sucks and people hide behind illusions like law and peace.

[quote name='Blade']
And I got the joke, but I think we're all giving advice on how to deal with real bullies because it's a problem everywhere. Society sucks and people hide behind illusions like law and peace.[/QUOTE]And confronting bullies is not an illusion? The idea that a twinky little guy is going to challenge and then proceed to dominate a bully that might be twice his size is laughable. I loved when that behemoth stood up to that little asshole too, but it doesn't always play out that way.

The key to dealing with bullying is to treat it as the crime that it is. Assault, harassment, battery, intimidation, theft, etc. I don't know why there is such hesitation to treat it this way. If understanding and tolerance (achieved through mission statements and awareness!) were all that we needed to eradicate crime, we wouldn't need the courts or laws or anything. The limp-wristed methods of combating bullying only enable it. Solutions to step it up and take the law into your own hands and assaulting your bully as revenge is equally dumb, though I do support self-defense for victims of bullying. It's too often the case that those who do defend themselves in the heat of the moment are punished as well.

[quote name='Spokker']The key to dealing with bullying is to treat it as the crime that it is. Assault, harassment, battery, intimidation, theft, etc. I don't know why there is such hesitation to treat it this way. If understanding and tolerance (achieved through mission statements and awareness!) were all that we needed to eradicate crime, we wouldn't need the courts or laws or anything. The limp-wristed methods of combating bullying only enable it. Solutions to step it up and take the law into your own hands and assaulting your bully as revenge is equally dumb, though I do support self-defense for victims of bullying. It's too often the case that those who do defend themselves in the heat of the moment are punished as well.[/QUOTE]

I filed a harassment suit against someone. I had evidence that he told me he was a schizophrenic psycho and was going to bring his friends to kill me. The case was dismissed because the kid is 18 with mental issues. The judge even said, "You both sound like bright kids, why are you harassing each other?" I never harassed him, but he lied under oath to make it seem like we were equally to blame. Courts are run by people, and people aren't perfect. Your first line of defense should always be to stand up for yourself, and if you happen to get hurt, you bring that evidence to court with you and guarantee yourself a victory.

See, in my experience I was never physically touched. If I had been, I would have defended myself, but I probably also would have won the case. The judge wouldn't give me a third reasonable instance of harassment, despite me having eight instances, because the rest was all talk.

its a different day and age these days fucking kids are nuts and dont give a shit about life ( theirs or anyone else) so if you get into a bullying situation more times than not its not going to be one on one it may start out that way but often it ends up with the bullys friends jumping in. add to that many kids have weapons on them or available to use and schools dont seem to do jack shit to protect students from bullying and youve got a serious problem.

when i was a kid you could get into a fight and win or lose you squash it afterward. hell sometimes you even become friends afterward but those are times long gone.

i just saw this news story about these 3 kids in korea who got into an online argument with some college student and ended up meeting up with him and killing him. over a fucking mobile chat argument.

[quote name='Blade']he told me he was a schizophrenic psycho and was going to bring his friends to kill me.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing that still would have technically been a one on one fight.

Put some peanut butter in your ass crack. Next time he fucks with you, grunt, then take out a gob of it from your pants and eat it. That's also a guaranteed way to get out of jury duty.

Boating class? Are in in a community college or something. And if he threatens you and decides to beat you up, you can lock him up for assault and battery.

[quote name='lokizz']its a different day and age these days fucking kids are nuts and dont give a shit about life ( theirs or anyone else) so if you get into a bullying situation more times than not its not going to be one on one it may start out that way but often it ends up with the bullys friends jumping in. add to that many kids have weapons on them or available to use and schools dont seem to do jack shit to protect students from bullying and youve got a serious problem.

when i was a kid you could get into a fight and win or lose you squash it afterward. hell sometimes you even become friends afterward but those are times long gone.

i just saw this news story about these 3 kids in korea who got into an online argument with some college student and ended up meeting up with him and killing him. over a fucking mobile chat argument.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you don't fuck with koreans. Some are so twisted by the culture.

Pinch him in the lower spine, pin his head to the ground with one foot, and piss on his face. Even better, record the face-pissing and send it to his mom with a note that says "This is what happens when the inferior reproduce!" :cool:

bread's done
Back