Need help with a few online deals this weekend

chuckmorris

CAG Veteran
Hey guys, I'm looking for online deals for a few games for my sons B-day. I found some already, but not in stock.
1)Skyward Sword with remote
2)or Skyward sword and a deal on a wii + remote(my walmart doesn't have it)
3)uncharted 3
4)Arkham City

Thanks in advance and thanks to cheapy D for all the other deals I was able to get!

I'm also trying to find the skyward sword bundle, I couldn't make it to walmart in time and they were all sold out, and BB was sold out before BF.

hate to be a bummer but you might just have to go from store to store on the skyward sword bundle. my gamestop had 1 this morning but i'm sure it's long gone by now. as for uncharted, bb had it for $29 but it's sold out online and they might have some in store. amazon has arkham for $44 and there are some other stores that would have it for discount.

[quote name='62t']buy zelda and wiimote separately or pay insane price on ebay[/QUOTE]

Could you point me in the direction of a cheap motion plus controller? Thanks :)

The MSRP is $79.99, so the bundle you are getting a different color wiimote. If you already got a wiimote just get the wiimote plus upgrade instead of a whole new wiimote.

I'm with you ShadowSx, I don't want to pay that much, that $60 bundle from Walmart would have been sweet, but now I either have to buy a wii+, or upgrade the regular controller, but either way I do it I'm still spending way more than the $60 deal.

[quote name='chuckmorris']I'm with you ShadowSx, I don't want to pay that much, that $60 bundle from Walmart would have been sweet, but now I either have to buy a wii+, or upgrade the regular controller, but either way I do it I'm still spending way more than the $60 deal.[/QUOTE]

Even at the regular $70 price It would still be a good deal, I don't really need the golden remote (although it would be nice, coming from a zelda fan) but having to shell out for M+ AND the game is a little ridiculous. That being said if I can find the game and m+ for around ~60 than I would be fine with that.

[quote name='ShadowSx']Even at the regular $70 price It would still be a good deal, I don't really need the golden remote (although it would be nice, coming from a zelda fan) but having to shell out for M+ AND the game is a little ridiculous. That being said if I can find the game and m+ for around ~60 than I would be fine with that.[/QUOTE]

Hey Man, I can't use it because it's for a gift, but the bundle was on Amazon warehouse deals for $50 just a little while ago. Says it was repacked. Good luck!

bread's done
Back