Need help with a new avatar...

leeloo1977

CAGiversary!
As another CAG poster recently, oh so kindly pointed out to me, my avatar is a bit dated. So much so in fact that I didn't even remember what the heck it was from. I need help finding another one. I am an RPG fan but I like alot of other games as well. I would prefer a female avatar being that I am, after all a girl, but cute fantasy creatures work too. My favorite game of all time is Lunar SSS. I am super excited about FFXIII, loved all the FF games except 8 and I never played XII. My first platform was the Atari so old school avatars work too.

Would appreciate help with this update, I took nearly a four year break from gaming so I am trying to play catch up at the moment and a new CAG avatar seems like a great step in the right direction, after all without this board helping me to find great gaming deals my hobby would be severely limited!

I actually like your avatar . but I think " ALL " of the characters on Eternal Sonata look cool , and even somewhat cute like Specious Moments

LOL at Cole from Gears of War! As tempting as that is, I think I will hold out......

Thanks Dead, I usually just choose whatever avatar I think looks good, since I don't have to actually play them! I have a hard time finding avatars I like for the games I love, none of them ever seem good enough.

Looking at Eternal Sonata avatars, haven't found anything yet.... I just ordered that game from Amazon, the demo was decent.

bread's done
Back