Need help with Cross Edge

Jack-Hunter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I listened to all the tutorials, but I didn't understand much of the battle system, which is odd considering that I tend to understand more when I read descriptions rather than when someone tells me.

Well, anyway.

I'm at the beginning of the game and I just have a few questions

Why is it that each of my party members can only attack one time each at the very first turn of the battle, but then on later turns they can attack 2-3 times.

Also, how the hell do you get them to use their special attacks? I've used them before, but do you have to get them to not use their AP for a few turns until they build up enough to use it?

If so, is it even worth letting them build it up to use it?

Thanks.

The amount of attacks which can be performed by a party member is determined by the amount of Action Points (AP) they have accumlated. Each party member can accumlate up to 2 turns worth of AP. If you are playing Hard mode, it is recommended to skip your first turn so you can accumlate AP to pull off combos. Party members can also obtain bonus AP by guard breaking a your opponent.

Special attack requires AP as well as energy bar (proper name?) on the upper right hand corner. You can see that bar increase base on the damage dealt / received / party member's unity. In order to perform multiple special attacks one must accumlate more than 1 bar on the top, which is very unlikely to happen unless the opponents that you are facing is higher level than your party members. (eg. a boss)

Hopefully these helps =)

bread's done
Back