Need help with Dark Souls Collector's Edition

[quote name='jeffx']Not really. It's from a third-party seller so add + 6.49 for shipping. Also the first two cheapest (19.64 for me) ship from the UK. At this point go for Amazon.com at 25$ to ensure safe and timely shipping.[/QUOTE]
If you pick the one that is shipped and sold by amazon.ca that is not third party.

Great, I take it back! Next time include the link unless you enjoy fellow CAGers making fools of themselves ;)

In fact it just dropped to 16$!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='retro.elite']If you pick the one that is shipped and sold by amazon.ca that is not third party.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Finally ordered at 16$. Ive been checking every now and then and I would have kicked myself in the nuts if I had missed this.

[quote name='lowlowgoodprice']wow awesome what di you gets get for $10 for freeshipping :([/QUOTE]

preordered Devil Survivor 2

The Dark Souls hardcover is worth it even if you don't own the game,it's just a good book. I haven't seen too many guides, but this is the best one I've seen.

Can't wait to read it front to back, after I finish the game & only using it if I have to. For now its an awesome book to just thumb through, check out the art and read a few paragraphs here and there.

If there's such thing as 'Guide of the Year', this book should get it.

Picked it up at $16, got up to the free shipping at $25 and used a $5 gift credit I didn't know I still had. Pretty sweet, I didn't want to miss out on this guide, but I didn't want to pay out the ass either.

I paid ~$30 (after shipping) off amazon.COM over a month ago when it was harder to find....no regrets, the book's that good.

bread's done
Back