need help with good deal for ps3-*please excuse me i'm a newbie*

hustla3

CAG Veteran
Basically i really cant wait anymore to get a PS3, all my buddies got one and they're already beating my favorite games like MGS4 and GTA4. So i'm looking for any good deals whatsoever for a PS3, maybe a bundle, 40 gig 80gig i dont care. if anyone can help me out im looking to spend around $450

also im new, if this thread isnt supposed to be here sorry

Look in people's windows discreetly. Find a house with a PS3 and steal it. Don't forget the cables or controller. It's wireless and may be difficult to locate in a large room. Maybe you'll get lucky and there will be a game in there.

You should have gone to Walmart recently when they were giving a $100 gift card with the purchase of a system. Now, you should wait until something else comes up.

Craigslist is your friend.

I've seen a bunch of 60s and 80s pop up recently for decent prices. People are always going to be desperate to pay off bills/rent/etc., etc.

Yeah the recent Walmart Deal was good. I know Carbonfrost Store is still giving Oblivion as a free game for ordering 40GB one. I would suggest waiting till early July when sony is supposedly bring back the MGS4 bundle. If not then the CF deal is the best I could find.

bread's done
Back