Need help with iTunes music store!

Quackzilla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Yeah, I don't have an iPod but I just started using iTunes because I got a gift card.

I signed up for North America, but I would also like to download songs from other countries.

Is there a way to do this?

And why in the hell do they not have the Beatles? And why don't they have all of John William's music (no Jurassic Park!)?!

No, you can only purchase stuff from other countries if you have an account in that country. This is to prevent Europeans from buying our cheaper movies and music. Just an example, a video costs 1.89 pounds, which is equivalent to around $3.70 as opposed to $1.99 here.

^
Um...it's not apple's fault that they won't allow you to buy foreign music, it's the music industries fault.
And their are no beatles songs on itunes because of the apple corps (which has the license to beatles distributions) and apple computers are in conflict with each other.

[quote name='ziutek']And their are no beatles songs on itunes because of the apple corps (which has the license to beatles distributions) and apple computers are in conflict with each other.[/QUOTE]

Damn, you beat me to it

[quote name='ziutek']^
Um...it's not apple's fault that they won't allow you to buy foreign music, it's the music industries fault.
And their are no beatles songs on itunes because of the apple corps (which has the license to beatles distributions) and apple computers are in conflict with each other.[/QUOTE]

No, that's not why there's no Beatles music on it yet. They are currently in the process of digitally remastering all of their music/backlog. When they are finished and the music is ready to be sold online, iTunes might get to sell it. There's no denying iTunes is the most popular online store by a large margin. But who knows yet, but no online store sells Beatles music yet so its definitely not because of the lawsuit. We'll see in the coming months whether iTunes will have Beatles music.

bread's done
Back