Need help with moving PS3!

mgorsi

CAGiversary!
well, am trying and saving up for PS4 and few games. so far am doing very well, but i want to move(sell) my ps3 and few games. 

i have the 320gig slim uncharted PS3 bundle. i still have the box and everything is like new with the uncharted copy as well. my question is what is the best way to go bout getting rid of the ps3? i can sell it at gamestop or amazon or ebay. Problem with ebay is that i have never sold there before, and don't want to get scammed. i heard stories ppl or buyers ask for refund and paypal/ebay basically always go with the buyer and refunds them, even though they don't return the product. idk am an ebay noob lol. I rather take less money than risk it! unless the difference is near $100 or so. than it might be worth it to sell on ebay!

on amazon and gamestop i chked and they were giving me about $140 for ps3! and that was mid-june! not sure right now. i read bout getting up to $200 at gamestop with the promo, but i doubt they will give me that much for the slim version! its not the latest new super slim. BUt i did check ebay and see ppl are selling PS3s for around $200. u think i can get close to $240 or $250 on ebay? if its only $50-$60 differ, than might as well trade it in at gamestop. but again i haven't checked the recent trade in value for my system at gamestop and it might have dropped from $140, which was in June!!

how should i go bout doing this?? any help or comment will be appreciated it! 

Since your the seller its kinda hard for you to be the one scammed unless you sell to something stupid, like those mega obvious Nigerian Prince's haha. 

All the times I sold with them I usually wait about 2 days before shipping, make contact with the buyer right quick telling them the time I plan to ship ect. since I am not a major seller just getting rid of a few items. This way you can make sure it was a real offer and a real money transfer that wont get refused after you ship it. I'd say ebay but if your more comfortable with Amazon and the price you would get, then do that. 

Just checked the price on amazon to trade it in! its $152. Was wondering if gamestop would give more for it? they have the double trade in credit deal going on.

on ebay, it will probably sell for around $200. plus i ll probably have to pay shipping, and paypal and ebay take just over 10% of sale. i doubt i ll make alot more through ebay. so its most likely going to gamestop or amazon. need to find the gamestop trade in value.

Just checked the price on amazon to trade it in! its $152. Was wondering if gamestop would give more for it? they have the double trade in credit deal going on.

on ebay, it will probably sell for around $200. plus i ll probably have to pay shipping, and paypal and ebay take just over 10% of sale. i doubt i ll make alot more through ebay. so its most likely going to gamestop or amazon. need to find the gamestop trade in value.
Right now you would get around $120 from Gamestop and that is including the 100% bonus. Trading it in to Amazon for $152 isn't a bad deal if you planned on ordering your PS4 from them.

Also the gamestop trade thread is located here http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316500-gamestop-tivpromos-thread-xxi-double-credit-on-systems-traded-30-extra-credit-on-gameselectronicsaccessories/

Last edited by a moderator:
Try CL first u can try 300 or BO or try 300 for 2-4 weeks and if dont sell for 3 lower it

bread's done
Back