Need help with paypal

lilchubz11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I get this email from paypal today. It says
"We were recently notified that a payment you received was reversed by the buyer’s bank. A bank reversal can be requested by the bank itself or the bank account holder."

What going to happen with my money? Should I try to contact paypal? Should I be worried?

Did you log into your PayPal account (don't use a link in that e-mail) and verify you have an alert from PayPal on your account?

Either that or forward it to [email protected] But if it has your name on it I guess it's probably legit.

I think PayPal will probably just take the money from your account or put you negative. But if you were covered by their seller protection policy then there might be some hope.

Never email them always call them emailing them will just get you an automated response which will just make you more angry because it wont answer your question. I had this happen to me twice both times I called and they said they would cover it and I had my money back within 24 hours. One time I did not even follow SPP either. They told me that they never had the money in their posession from the buyer yet they still told me that I had the money and gave me the clear to ship it out so I argued with a supervisor and he agreed to give me the money back from the dispute and claimed it was a system error.

Did you recently sell something? I had this happen before. All I did was provide DC # to paypal and I won the dispute and the money was given back to me.

[quote name='lilchubz11']thanks
ill call them in the morning
so all I really need to do is provide tracking number right?[/QUOTE]

That's all I gave them. I even scanned my DC Receipt and added it to the comments section just incase.

After you submit the info, you should call them and make sure they have any info they need that you might have forgotten to add.

[quote name='sasukekun']That's all I gave them. I even scanned my DC Receipt and added it to the comments section just incase.

After you submit the info, you should call them and make sure they have any info they need that you might have forgotten to add.[/quote]
is there a place that I put this information in? or do I just email them this information.

[quote name='lilchubz11']is there a place that I put this information in? or do I just email them this information.[/QUOTE]

When you respond to the dispute, it will have a comments section before you enter the tracking info.

But this sounds like the buyer didn't do a PayPal dispute, the bank that funded the payment reversed it. There might not be a PayPal dispute on which to respond.

You can respond to it. You just have to prove you shipped your item and you get the money back. Believe me, I had it happen to me before. You have like 7-10 days to respond.

Yea paypal sent me something where I have to give them tracking today.
I also email the buyer, he said that paypal charged him twice, so he called the bank to cancel the transaction, which is BULL!
thanks for the help everyone let just hope paypal sides with me

If you had DC (Under $250) you should be fine. Also, if you put spaces in the tracking area, you need to call paypal and tell them right one.

Last time I gave them my DC #, i put spaces in it (1234 1234 1234 1234 1234) it shows as invalid DC. You have to put it in as one solid block of numbers (12341234123412341234).

[quote name='sasukekun']You can respond to it. You just have to prove you shipped your item and you get the money back. Believe me, I had it happen to me before. You have like 7-10 days to respond.[/QUOTE]

Good to know.

bread's done
Back