Need Help With Writting My English Paper, Will Pay Some $$$

toocool17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
I need some help with my english paper. I have to write an essay on "explaining the importance of accepting others as they are." I need some ideas or suggestions on what to write. I got a 3 on my paper and need to get it to a 3+. Please just post up any think you can think of that i can include in my paper. I will pay the person that comes up with the best ideas some money in paypal. Thanks, and i will let this go till around 9:00 central. Thanks

I will send $5 to the person in paypal. Also this is for TAKS.

[quote name='Scorch']How much money are we talkin'?

//Scorch has made an A or B on every paper he's written[/quote]

You've gotten B's on your papers? :?

Go with zion, A- is the worst I've ever done. :mrgreen:

But really this seems like a simple topic where the explanation and flow of the paper will be more important than the actual substance.

[quote name='toocool17']"explaining the importance of accepting others as they are."[/quote]

Because the liberal media and, consequently, society will make us out to look like bigots if we don't. Freedom of speech doesn't exist.

if you don't accept others, their may be a day in which you aren't accepted, and no one will step up for you....ie the jews in ww2, the germans didn't accept them, if allies, didn't step up, then they might have been removed from the planet...

Talk about how race is a social construct.

How people need to look past other ethnic/religious barriers and see how they really are.

[quote name='chakan']Because we should love rapists, murderers, tyrants, pedophiles and EA Games just as they are.

Just Because.[/quote]

I love EA games because they make good games.

I don't particularly like rapists, murderers or tyrants.

People should be accepted for who they are becuase people are not robots. People have independent thoughts and feelings and no two people are alike. The opposite of this would be communism, and we all know how that ended up.

is this for like, CAPT testing or something because if so i got a 5 on mine. You should accept others for who they are because without individuality the world would be full of conformists who don't have any love for their lives. You should accept others for who they are because we all have to work together towards most of the world's common goal, peace, which we cannot have without people who unite together.. even though everyone may be different we are all working for the same thing. Accepting others for who they are shows a person with an honorable spirit. If you dont accept someone for who they are you will never know a person who could change your life. If you live your life with blinders on it will pass you by. We all have to live and interact with each other on a daily basis so the least we can do is show tolerance for each other so we don't hurt someone's feelings or our own. If you don't show acceptance towards someone it could lead to anger, hostility and violence. It's unacceptable to not respect someone based on their beliefs, ethnicity, etc etc. The only thing that comes out of unacceptance is hate and that's one emotion the world can bear to see a little less of. A person is more than the clothes they wear or the way they speak. Acceptance of others just makes life easier.

I'm sure i could think of more to say if i hadn't been up for the past 12 hours. :p

Toocool. I see no posts on how much money you are willing to spend.

I think the money is the key here.

[quote name='katieisawesome']is this for like, CAPT testing or something because if so i got a 5 on mine. You should accept others for who they are because without individuality the world would be full of conformists who don't have any love for their lives. You should accept others for who they are because we all have to work together towards most of the world's common goal, peace, which we cannot have without people who unite together.. even though everyone may be different we are all working for the same thing. Accepting others for who they are shows a person with an honorable spirit. If you dont accept someone for who they are you will never know a person who could change your life. If you live your life with blinders on it will pass you by. We all have to live and interact with each other on a daily basis so the least we can do is show tolerance for each other so we don't hurt someone's feelings or our own. If you don't show acceptance towards someone it could lead to anger, hostility and violence. It's unacceptable to not respect someone based on their beliefs, ethnicity, etc etc. The only thing that comes out of unacceptance is hate and that's one emotion the world can bear to see a little less of. A person is more than the clothes they wear or the way they speak. Acceptance of others just makes life easier.

I'm sure i could think of more to say if i hadn't been up for the past 12 hours. :p[/quote]

Wow...this is your first post and its a big one. Are you related to "DerekisAwesome"? He is a CAG here.

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='toocool17']"explaining the importance of accepting others as they are."[/quote]

Because the liberal media and, consequently, society will make us out to look like bigots if we don't. Freedom of speech doesn't exist.[/quote]

Get out of my head dammit!

[quote name='johnctenta']People should be accepted for who they are becuase people are not robots. People have independent thoughts and feelings and no two people are alike. The opposite of this would be communism, and we all know how that ended up.[/quote]

Objection: Meatbags need only accept the business end of my blaster.

If you cant accept people as they are then you are only limiting your mind to a certain type of person. Never opening your mind to discover new cultures,lifestyles, etc. If you dont accept someone for who they are then you are limiting who you are because you truely wont be able to find yourself without know many different kinds of people. I never would have thought I would become friends with this guy Aurther in my grade, but I talked to him, and discovered he's really cool and I love how qwarky he is, some people would find him to be annoying, thats only if you dont get to know him. I am also friends with a guy who everyone thinks is an asshole, but they dont know him. He is one of the nicest and caring people I know. If you cant accept people, then your only denying yourself.

You should never accept anyone for who they are, only tolerate them. Accepting them implies that you are being passive, idle even. It has less to do with "open-mindedness" and more with "lack of conviction". Tolerating them means that you're willing to work with them and offer them the same principles of human dignity that you would want, but you don't accept who they are. I find that such thinking is what people are afraid to admit they do.

You can write about how some people shouldn't be accepted, particularly those who are willing to cheat and pay others to pass basic skills tests.

You really should figure this out on your own now. Life will be better for you if you do.

Reality's Fringe said:
You should never accept anyone for who they are, only tolerate them. Accepting them implies that you are being passive, idle even. It has less to do with "open-mindedness" and more with "lack of conviction". Tolerating them means that you're willing to work with them and offer them the same principles of human dignity that you would want, but you don't accept who they are. I find that such thinking is what people are afraid to admit they do.

I dont see "accepting someone" as being passive, I see it more as knowing that all people should be treated as such and never looked passed. Some people may be assholes...but you realize they are, thefore accepting them as it...Not so much being passive as realizing everyone is unique and shouldnt be overlooked. IMO

What you're saying falls under my definition of tolerating them, EXCEPT when you accept them for being an asshole. That's the passive part. You assume that it can't be changed. With a little insidious handiwork, things can be different. As I said, I believe in regarding people with human decency and dignity, but I don't believe I have to "accept" anyone. I find your opinion valid though, so it's all good :p AND NO EGGS

The asshole analogy wasnt a good one, but I know you get my point and I understand yours and agree to a point. Do you know german or just know the tool song?

[quote name='toocool17']I need some help with my english paper. I have to write an essay on "explaining the importance of accepting others as they are." [/quote]

Some of the best advice I ever read was from Phil Hine:

Until you accept yourself, you will never be able to accept other people as independent human beings, and so you will constantly be dissappointed when people fail to act in the way that they 'ought' to.

Accepting others for what they are will liberate you from the roles and labels society is always trying to pin on you. Suddenly you are a free and expressive being instead of a number in a machine, a name on a badge, or a generic job/relationship role.

[quote name='camoor'][quote name='toocool17']I need some help with my english paper. I have to write an essay on "explaining the importance of accepting others as they are." [/quote]

Some of the best advice I ever read was from Phil Hine:

Until you accept yourself, you will never be able to accept other people as independent human beings, and so you will constantly be dissappointed when people fail to act in the way that they 'ought' to.

Accepting others for what they are will liberate you from the roles and labels society is always trying to pin on you. Suddenly you are a free and expressive being instead of a number in a machine, a name on a badge, or a generic job/relationship role.[/quote]

Hm, best advice I got from Carlin was:

Four key areas you need to keep clean: armpits, asshole, crotch, teeth.

Hm, my pits smell...

bread's done
Back