Need help!!!!!!!!!!!

igotnodough

CAGiversary!
I just got an order confirmation from a site i signed up for on prizerebel, but the link to cancel does not work.
What should I do?????

Dear NAME, Thank you for ordering Baby's First Disney Books while visiting our partner site, CoolSavings. You can look forward to receiving your shipment in about 2-3 weeks. If you are unable to click on the links below, simply copy and paste the links into your web browser.
Once you receive your order and your account number, you can take advantage of our Online Customer Service Center at www.HomeClubs.Scholastic.com/service.asp to update your information or make a payment online. Be sure to have your account number available; it will be included in your shipment.
Complete information on your order is below. Please note that any free gifts and other promotional items may be shipped separately from the product you ordered. Again thank you for your order from www.HomeClubs.Scholastic.com, the internet's best site for all of your editor-approved children's books.
If you wish not to receive the Baby's First Disney Books, please click on the following link within 48 hours: http://homeclubs.scholastic.com/cancelorder

Your Order Confirmation Number: XXXXXXX
(Note: This is not your account number. An account number will be included in your shipment.)
Your Purchase Summary:
Baby's First Disney Books $3.99
Shipping and Handling $2.99
Tax (estimated) $0.58
Grand Total $7.56

Ship To:
ADDRESS

bread's done
Back