Need money! Selling games!

blueweltall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
168 (100%)
Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance cart and manual only the real deal!) *Gone*

Phantasy Star Collection mint complete*Gone*

Castlevania Circle of the Moon complete box is showing wear and manual have a crease on the back cover. I won this off ebay. *Gone*

Resident Evil 4 complete like new ***Gone***

Sly 2 got this from sony so it has a hole in the dvd case

Ihave 9 feedbacks here and 3 on the way. Also have 10 Feedbacks from ebay but that doesn't really matter does it? :wink: The only thing I'm intrested right now is Grand theft Auto San Andreas.

Please pm if intrested in anything. I would perfer a non cc paypal. I might also accept mo, depends on the deal. Please no lowball offer and please make offer, don't ask for price. :wink:

[quote name='nachzeher']Lunarrrrrrr.....[/quote]

:lol: Yeah I never beated the game. I don't have much time to play any of my games no more. I might also trade my complete Lunar 2 set even though I never played it and it took me a long time to find the items I was missing.

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='nachzeher']Lunarrrrrrr.....[/quote]

:lol: Yeah I never beated the game. I don't have much time to play any of my games no more. I might also trade my complete Lunar 2 set even though I never played it and it took me a long time to find the items I was missing.[/quote]

CML for both? Or maybe as reward for my consultation? :lol:

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='nachzeher']Lunarrrrrrr.....[/quote]

:lol: Yeah I never beated the game. I don't have much time to play any of my games no more. I might also trade my complete Lunar 2 set even though I never played it and it took me a long time to find the items I was missing.[/quote]

CML for both? Or maybe as reward for my consultation? :lol:[/quote]

:rofl:

Oh come on you could have told me to fuck off and don't bother you! :wink:

How much was the Pearl SP during Black Friday?

I know I've seen them recently in stock at my CC... but they're MSRP.

[quote name='JAMMR']How much was the Pearl SP during Black Friday?

I know I've seen them recently in stock at my CC... but they're MSRP.[/quote]

How mcuh are they? Did you ring it up sometimes it ring up lower I heard that some CC is ringing $79 instead of $99.

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='JAMMR']How much was the Pearl SP during Black Friday?

How mcuh are they? Did you ring it up sometimes it ring up lower I heard that some CC is ringing $79 instead of $99.[/quote]

I thought MSRP was $79.99... or is it different with the special GBAs?

[quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='JAMMR']How much was the Pearl SP during Black Friday?

How mcuh are they? Did you ring it up sometimes it ring up lower I heard that some CC is ringing $79 instead of $99.[/quote]

I thought MSRP was $79.99... or is it different with the special GBAs?[/quote]

This gba sp comes with metroid zero mission thats why.

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='JAMMR']How much was the Pearl SP during Black Friday?

This gba sp comes with metroid zero mission thats why.[/quote]

Yeah that makes it worth $100. :lol:

I'd say pick up a used one from someone on the board for around $50 and when I say someone I mean someone other than me.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='JAMMR']How much was the Pearl SP during Black Friday?

This gba sp comes with metroid zero mission thats why.[/quote]

Yeah that makes it worth $100. :lol:

I'd say pick up a used one from someone on the board for around $50 and when I say someone I mean someone other than me.[/quote]

Yeah I don't need metroid I just want the sp.

So go platinum! Who needs a white SP if it's going to cost $100, afterall these things are pretty near the end of their lifespan. This christmas the new gb might come out and both thing and the DS will be obsolete.

[quote name='zionoverfire']So go platinum! Who needs a white SP if it's going to cost $100, afterall these things are pretty near the end of their lifespan. This christmas the new gb might come out and both thing and the DS will be obsolete.[/quote]

:whistle2:k

Dam it! I hate it when your right. :evil:

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='nachzeher']Bugger.... must you tempt me with the Lunars...[/quote]

Yes I do! :twisted:[/quote]

I'm guessing you saw nothing on my trade list then? I'll update it in a bit and then you can check it.

I do have a platinum SP... take that for the two games? :D

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='nachzeher']Bugger.... must you tempt me with the Lunars...[/quote]

I'm guessing you saw nothing on my trade list then? I'll update it in a bit and then you can check it.

I do have a platinum SP... take that for the two games? :D[/quote]

I would until zion give me some info that I never thought about.

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='nachzeher']Bugger.... must you tempt me with the Lunars...[/quote]

I would until zion give me some info that I never thought about.[/quote]

Zion... the fly in my soup....

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='nachzeher']Bugger.... must you tempt me with the Lunars...[/quote]

Zion... the fly in my soup....[/quote]

Also I wouldn't want to trade both lunar for a sp. :wink:

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='nachzeher']Bugger.... must you tempt me with the Lunars...[/quote]

Zion... the fly in my soup....[/quote]

Also I wouldn't want to trade both lunar for a sp. :wink:[/quote]

Yea, I was just messing. I wouldn't trade away my SP. It was a present.

[quote name='Kayden']PM me with how much $$ you want for Lunar 1... a pic would be great too.[/quote]

Don't want to be an ass but please read and make an offer. Sorry no pics don't really know how to work my sister digital camera.

I'm interested in the Lunars - I got one of those retro NES GBA SPs complete if you are interested, as well as metroid fusion and zero mission, and perhaps minish cap if a deal falls through. Guess I should wait to see if you are interested before I talk more :)

Dave

[quote name='zionoverfire']Ohhh are the Lunar's gone already?[/quote]

Yes gone kinda of, I just change it to pending just incase. But I still have one mint copy of lunar 2 left and a disc only silver star might put that up.

I may be interested in Lunar Silver and Lunar (cart only GBA) if you're interested in selling please PM me a price, also what is the condition of Lunar Silver? Discs mint? Everything included?

[quote name='blueweltall']Everything is almost sold! Thanks for all the cag that help! Just need two more so..... BUMP![/quote]

You are welc0me :rofl:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='blueweltall']Everything is almost sold! Thanks for all the cag that help! Just need two more so..... BUMP![/quote]

You are welc0me :rofl:[/quote]

Thanks for the Bump! :wink:

bread's done
Back