Need North Face Backpack

dont get a north face get a Jansport and it wont get stolen. And by the way North Face is Owned by the same company as Jansport....

[quote name='adidas']dont get a north face get a Jansport and it wont get stolen. And by the way North Face is Owned by the same company as Jansport....[/QUOTE]
I like North Face stuff better and a local crack head will steal anything it really doesn't matter if it is NF or Jansport

if you have any TJ Maxx's local, check them. I got a north face backpack there for 20 bucks. and 3 1/2 years later i'm still using it. they had several different styles.

and as for jansport, i used one of those my first 3 years in college, and the last year or so my straps were so worn out it was ridiculous. the straps on my nf are made differently and i don't see them wearing out. so yeah, in my experience there is a difference with the brand.

they have higher end brand jansport there is a difference between lower end north face and higher end.
Anyways check this site expires tmmw

SportsAuthority.com - 25% off, code: SAFRIEND

Take 25% off of one item at SportsAuthority.com by using coupon code SAFRIEND during checkout. Valid online and in-store.
Take 15% off of one item in the SportsAuthority.com Outlet by using 15% off code AFFOCT05
These codes should expire on Monday, Oct 31. got coupon from www.hot-deals.org

[quote name='adidas']they have higher end brand jansport there is a difference between lower end north face and higher end.
Anyways check this site expires tmmw

SportsAuthority.com - 25% off, code: SAFRIEND

Take 25% off of one item at SportsAuthority.com by using coupon code SAFRIEND during checkout. Valid online and in-store.
Take 15% off of one item in the SportsAuthority.com Outlet by using 15% off code AFFOCT05
These codes should expire on Monday, Oct 31. got coupon from www.hot-deals.org[/QUOTE]
I should have used this, i thought i could get it cheaper but i can't. I kept getting overbid by a doller on ebay. Anymore ideas?

bread's done
Back