Need Ps3 Console

bmoregeniusinc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I need a CHEAP ps3 anyone know who has deals on either Brand New or used Sony Playstation 3? Just looking for cheap as posssible prefer new but used is fine as long as it works.

Check your local craigs list, I've seen then go pretty cheap there. I found this with just a quick search.

Selling a brand new never opened 80gig playstation 3.
360 or best offer
We can meet friday

Some people claim they dont trust CL, but I've done tons of trading on it and have never been scamed.

I got my ps3 at overstock auctions. There is a guy that sells all models of ps3 and other systems for cheap. I bought my 60 gb ps3 for $305 after shipping and taxes. Read his descriptions before you decide to bid because some ps3's have scratches or are missing some accessories.

If you become a member of overstock.com you can perform an advanced search and you will see that all 60 gb ps3 auctions ended under 300.00 (mine ended at 271.50)

Here's a link:

http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-b...ALLITEMS&PGNUM=1&CTG=0&submit=Search+Auctions

Thanks!

I get 10% off coupons from Target for having their Visa card all the time. I used that for my brother's birthday gift which was a WII. Other than the Sony card deal I don't see much more off than 10% on these things.

bread's done
Back