Need PS4 Battlefield 4 players to play with

thanks doom, but that is mainly for the ps3 correct?
Whoops, linked the wrong one. :dunce:

Tried playing a few games last night, the lag was unbearable. That was the first time I ran into any problems. Surprisingly, my game hasn't crashed or booted me.

I'll go through and add some CAGs. Would love to play with some guys that capture territories and don't just run to the center :D/

Last edited by a moderator:
feel free to add me. I get the game tonight, will probably play a ton tomorrow. And I love playing with people that, you know, don't treat battlefield like COD.

PSN: thefurrypanda

I'll add some of you tonight.  I'll admit I'm not the greatest player, but with mics and good communication I think I'm fairly decent at teamwork and do okay when that is going on.  I'm looking to get a good group together that actually coordinates their plan in objective game types.

given the thread a bump. some of us CAG's have been playing together quite often and having fun(until the game crashes)

PSN id: tkmc
Just got it haven't had any crashes but I'm not very good right now would love some guys to play with

New patch

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065221068877614/

Dec 11 PS4 Game Update Notes 

-General stability fixes that should remove a large amount of the client crashes we are currently seeing on the PS4 
-Fixed the audio drop outs that could occur when playing on large maps. Typical map affected was Golmud Railway in Conquest with 64 players. Ambient sound would sometimes cut out, like foley sounds from player running, vehicle engine sounds, vehicle movement sounds, and map ambient sounds 
-Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks 
-Further reduced the probability of getting a corrupt save file by doing miscellaneous changes to the save file system. These include removing the save file saving again when quitting multiplayer 
-Fixed multiple crashes that could occur when bringing up the in-game Battlelog during round transition 
-Fixed a crash that could occur when using the BattleScreen 
-Fixed a random crash related to destroying vehicles 

-Fixed minor destruction issues in the terrain

I just saw that Doom. I hope it works. I can't count how many times we lost progress or just the plain annoyance of getting booted(especially when we were kick a$$).

What are you guys doing to crash the game? Aside from getting revived while changing classes it has been forever since I have seen someone crash.

It's seemingly random, although Operation Locker matches nearly always crash at the end, and a crash often gets accompanied by a lag spike. Had 9 crashes over a 3 hour session tonight. 

Yikes. 

A few of us played quite a few sessions yesterday and we crashed at least five times. According to the BF forums, playing while in party chat greatly increases your chances of crashing. 

That was before the patch though. Doesn't look like it's fixed if John ran into that many issues.  :whistle2:?

I played about 3-4 matches no problems in a party and streaming on twitch. after the ps4 update and the bf4 update.

I was thinking of making an official thread. ill copy and past everyones names in the op so it's easier to keep track. you guys cool with that?

I was thinking of making an official thread. ill copy and past everyones names in the op so it's easier to keep track. you guys cool with that?
Sounds good to me and thanks to all from last night for playing. Hopefully I won't have as many issues joining next time.

okay I'll get it going when I get home. yeah that sucked, especially once we all finally got in a match we crashed. it was that the game couldn't handle the cheapness. ;)

Anyone else want to play BF4 on PSN or BF3 on 360 I'm up for it.
PSN ID: grrlscout420420
360 GT: coolbreez420420
*I'm premium on 360 & my fave is close quarters but i'll play everything but air superiority - I can't fly.

bread's done
Back