Need Recommendations: GBA Action Games

HeadRusch

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for decent beat-em-ups, side-scrollers, and so forth......

I'm tempted to pick up a used GBA with some EB credit and was wondering what you guys thought of some decent titles.

Did they ever make a version of NBA Jam that was as good as the SNES one?
What about Final-Fight type games....

I've got a PSP for my "high end games" so unless there is a killer racing game or something I'd need to have with mode 7 I'd probably just be happy with SNES-style games.

But I could use some sugegstions if I do decide to pick one of these up..

[quote name='HeadRusch']I'm looking for decent beat-em-ups, side-scrollers, and so forth......

I'm tempted to pick up a used GBA with some EB credit and was wondering what you guys thought of some decent titles.

Did they ever make a version of NBA Jam that was as good as the SNES one?
What about Final-Fight type games....

I've got a PSP for my "high end games" so unless there is a killer racing game or something I'd need to have with mode 7 I'd probably just be happy with SNES-style games.

But I could use some sugegstions if I do decide to pick one of these up..[/QUOTE]

I've got a copy of Castlevania (NES Classic Series) for GBA - PM me if you're interested in trading.

River City Ransom is awesome, but way too short. there's 4 castlevania games including the classic one. and there is a version of Final Fight 1. and there's some fighters-- Guilty Gear and SFA 3 are both awesome. I don't know of any others, i'm still a gba noob myself.

bread's done
Back