Need rock band and 360 Elite deals

Slate

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a good price for rock band, Like $150 or so. I'm also looking for a good price on a 360 Elite With the 2 games included. I know they aren't available yet but I thought that I should put that in the thread aswell.

What deals are there for Rock Band and the 360 Elite 2 game bundle?

there are most likely no deals on either of these (well conventional ones) you could try using coupons (buy.com has 5 bucks off 50, overstock.com has 50 bucks off 400)

but because neither of these are out yet deals will be hard to find right now.

[quote name='Drnick']there are most likely no deals on either of these (well conventional ones) you could try using coupons (buy.com has 5 bucks off 50, overstock.com has 50 bucks off 400)

but because neither of these are out yet deals will be hard to find right now.[/quote]

Yeah, I know. But it still doesn't hurt to post it early.

lately a lot of 10% off coupons have been floating around for gamestop/ebgames. 10 % off would put Rock Band at around $153.

[quote name='ejgarc']lately a lot of 10% off coupons have been floating around for gamestop/ebgames. 10 % off would put Rock Band at around $153.[/quote]

But the problem is... Will they have it?

I would guess that you can probably just pre-order it, and then when you are paying it off use the coupon. That is what I was hoping to do. The game comes out on Black Friday and may be pretty difficult to track down or difficult simply because of the amount of people shopping around for stuff.

bread's done
Back