Need soccer jersey FIFA I need(Croatian team one)

Sejad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey I am Croatian and I am looking a good site to buy a Jersey for the Crotian Soccer team(fifa) please if you know a site or saw one on sale somewhere PM me or write here!

55 bucks for an offical jersey is more than good enough. If you find one lower I'll bet it is low quality.

[quote name='cyrix`']55 bucks for an offical jersey is more than good enough. If you find one lower I'll bet it is low quality.[/QUOTE]

That is a good price, in most soccer stores the jerseys are around 70 bucks, which is how much I paid for my Germany jersey, and that website is may more reputable than say, ebay, which has a lot of bootlegs.

This might be last year's jersey then, since it looks a bit different than the one at World Soccer Shop. It is $39.99 though: link

I'm planning to get a Turkey jersey from them sometime soon too, and use a $10 off $50 coupon I found (I haven't tried the coupon yet to see if it works though, I found it on techbargains.com: "$10 off $50 Code: LKS16C26 Exp 7/1"). They have a lot of $39.99-$49.99 jerseys on sale, I think because they are last year's designs. I don't think they are bootleg....I hope not, cause as mentioned, if I wanted bootleg, I'd cut the middleman and head to ebay!

Yea that's last year's Croatia jersey. This year's Croatia jersey has the Croatia emblem on the wearer's left side instead of the center.

]
picture022small27jf.jpg
[/URL]

l]

[quote name='humidore']This might be last year's jersey then, since it looks a bit different than the one at World Soccer Shop. It is $39.99 though: link

I'm planning to get a Turkey jersey from them sometime soon too, and use a $10 off $50 coupon I found (I haven't tried the coupon yet to see if it works though, I found it on techbargains.com: "$10 off $50 Code: LKS16C26 Exp 7/1"). They have a lot of $39.99-$49.99 jerseys on sale, I think because they are last year's designs. I don't think they are bootleg....I hope not, cause as mentioned, if I wanted bootleg, I'd cut the middleman and head to ebay![/quote]

That is a fake if you look at the logo of the Crotian team it is in the middle instead of the right side, me and my friend have found various one's that are fake, it has a nike logo still it does not have to look real.

bread's done
Back